Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Poetry of the Gods

App works great and if you need help YOTPO has excellent and speedy customer service. Paul worked quickly to resolve my coding issue.

Bathsheba Surf

Had an issue, complained, and got a polite and helpful resolution immediately. Brilliant customer service. Unlike some other apps for shopify. Highly recommend and totally trustworthy. Very good experience.

Chic Homz

I haven't used all its features yet but I want to say that they have a great support. thank you!!!!!

Alaya

Paul was super patient with helping me install some code on my site! Great customer service - recommend the paid plan to get it.

Fence Armor

Great online chat support, thank you Jo Lorenz. Got me up and running after upgrading to next level. Cheers

The Comfort Mama

Excellent app, have been using the free version and just updated to the paid version. Needed help adding sections to my site and the service and support was brilliant.

US Citrus

very useful - high social proof for my customers. Very attractive badging on the site. Excellent customer support.

Peace of Cloth

Have been using this app since we began with Shopify. There has never been an issue with it and their customer support team has been nice to work with! I believe that having these reviews have led to further sales from customers who see what others have to say.

Findlavender.com

Great support and FAST! Looking forward to hire more services from Yotpo.

Our site is showing the reviews just like we wanted and customers can now benefit from them now.

Keep up the good work!

That’s Smoooth

It does as it claims. Could be more user friendly for non-techies BUT Support Staff is great. Josehine E. understood my lack of skills and patiently and skillfully resolved my issues. Also appreciate that it integrates so well with Social, SEO, etc. Best Reviews program I have found.