Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Made In The City Online

I was setting YOTPO's star system in my account and was instructed to paste the necessary code into the "product.liquid" page but the instructions didn't say where on that page to paste the code. After a 24 minute wait on YOTPO's live chat, Mary Ann came on the line and took care of it quickly and professionally.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad Mary Ann was able to assist you and get you up and running smoothly.

ARMOR THE POOCH

The service is amazing, I love their support staff, especially Mary Ann, she was so patient and has helped us to resolved many questions.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you!

360 Electrical

Mary Ann helped me get setup and import existing reviews. The software has been good so far. Will update after we use for a few months,

January 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate it.

Bartigan & Stark

Had a small Moderation issue. Mary Ann promptly fixed it up. Excellent help, friendly and professional too!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Psyche Collections

I tried for weeks to get reviews to pop onto my site after changing the layout. Mary Ann responded quickly to the chat feature, was awesome and got me going in about 10 minutes! Great customer service.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you set up!

Trestles Clothing Company

I am NOT technical! I just downloaded this app yesterday and got my first review. My customer couldn't type what he wanted cuz there was some technical glitch. I chatted w/ Mary Ann, whom by the way is not a robot, and she did a test and saw everything was ok on my end. She got my full review up on my site. Not being technical, I asked her the most basic questions how to use the app and she sent me detailed step by step instructions with pictures on the app. I really appreciated the fast response on the chat on a Sunday morning and I feel assured that now all my reviews that come in will be all set!!! This is the app for non techies!!!! Thanks Mary Ann and Yotpo for making an ap for all us new Shopify-ers who is just starting up!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, it means a lot. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service and that Mary Ann was able to get you up and running. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us again if you have any questions.

Seriously | חנות טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

By far the best reviews app! great to work with! superb support and staff team. very highly recommended!

January 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review.

She's FABB Boutique

Amazing assistance I love this app ! Previously left but a returning customer, had issues with installing the widget since I previously had it installed. Mary Ann was able to assist me promptly and did an amazing job. Would recommend for all business owners looking to expand trust and promote brand word of mouth !

January 26, 2021

Thank you so much for such a glowing review! Happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you set up and that everything is running smoothly.

Me & Mine Jewelry

I've had a couple of Customer Service requests and have found Manny to be awesome - fast, informative, courteous. Make a real difference to have someone who is so good help you out with a new app.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we really appreciate it.

OneBy Coffee

Great app, and the best part, the customer service! The support agents are knowledgeable and generous with their time. They always understand what I need and know how to figure it out!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.