Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1991 - 2000 of 2257 reviews

INAPPROPRIATE PRODUCTS

A seriously cool app that does exactly what it says it will. Easy to install even for beginners like me.

LionHeart Cases

Great app. Would like more improvement on the social media sharing.

UK Template Agreements and Sample Contracts

We have used this for our legal agreements website now since January and have been very happy with the functionality and support. Super, especially considering it's free.

Woody Walters Digital Photo Candy

Really easy to use. Love watching the reviews roll in and getting feedback from the ones who have purchased and are using our photoshop tools. Having an online presence kind of disconnects you from your audience and this app is awesome for finding out what they really think. It was easy to install and i loved the coupons options for reviews. I love how it integrates with Facebook and Twitter automatically. The tracking info is also very nice and on a free app, I can't believe what it can do for you. We love this app. Just give it a try.

Tonik

Customer service is really good, I was totally confused about my reviews widget and Bernard installed it for me. Really appreciate it!

ORLINAS BRA

Back into early this year, we switched from another review app to Yotpo. Everything is wonderful and smooth. We just wished that the review stars can show up in the collection page before entering product page. But we have seen Yotpo team working diligently to improve their app and adding more functions over the course of this year. Last weekend we found that Yotpo added code that you can add review stars and we quickly pasted to our codes to show star rating but we failed. We emailed Yotpo on Sunday and got response from Lucy on Morning and Tuesday morning everything is fixed and in place and the review stars show on our collection view nicely. Thanks for a timely and great job!
Besides the start rating, we found that the Yotpo added coupon promotion in emails sent out to customers. And lots of other thoughtful features are added this year. Very happy to switch Yotpo. Great job you have done!

One Village Teas

Does EXACTLY what it says, a great asset for any website and works great for our needs http://www.onevillageteas.com/

Smyths Country Sports

Very good app if a touch slow at the dashboard (not on our site) but that might just be down to scaling issues. I'd recommend this app to any Shopify store owner.

Slyde Handboards - Bodysurfing Handplanes / Handboards

great app would def recommend to others its a great way to get peoples confidence up to purchase and great for seo too

San Sebastian Food

This app has everything you could ask for. It's amazing