Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

2001 - 2010 of 2162 reviews

èrlithe

I am very happy with this App. I am a complete novice and found this App very easy to install - I couldn't believe it when it just worked! I already have a couple of reviews for a website I only launched a week and a half ago! I had a little hiccup with the shopify token being missing, but Dave got in there promptly and fixed it for me. I love that you can share the reviews you get on Facebook and Twitter and that customers get to easily have their say. Highly recommended!

Vape Zombies

This is a must have for any ecommerce site. It is very straightforward, easy to install even for the little to no-tech shop owners (like myself). It's interface is very easy to navigate and understand. And the email after purchase feature not only gets a lot of people to review products when they might normally not, it also acts as a reminder about your store. Very well done folks at Yotpo! Thanks!

Vortex Racewear | Leading New Zealand Race Shop for FIA & SFI Racewear and Equipment

Can't recommend Yotpo enough! Easy to install, plenty of customization for a free app and non-intrusive interaction with our past, present and future customers!

The Quiet Farm

Just installed Yotpo on www.thequietfarm.com
Really easy instal (I'm not techy), it was easy to customise, and works really well. Highly recommended.
Thanks

The Sasquatch Soap Co.

Yotpo is a review magnet! It is unbelievable the % of customers that turn into reviewers. They have a great interface that directly emails your customers and easily allows them to publish reviews without leaving email.

Also they keep coming out with new features, and its even easier to make it look integrated with your site.

Very well done and you can't beat the price!

Custom Frame Solutions

Absolutely amazing App. works perfectly and is providing a lot of valuable feedback. highly recommend

Collette's Closet

Great app! Very easy to install and it looks great! I haven't received any reviews yet but hopefully I will soon!

sugar and spice crafts

Absolutely FAB... had a hiccup or two at the beginning, I'm not all that computer literate, but Dave was amazing, the response was so quick and it was sorted in a couple of hours. will definitely recommend

knaus

Installation is so easy :)
One of the features that is not supported in basic Shopify theme, so everyone should get this since reviews are needed in every store.

The Camping Outlet

Great app - easy to install and looks good. Would happily recommend to anyone wanting a product review system on their site