Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

2011 - 2020 of 2369 reviews

spbang

Easy to add to my website. I have zero IT skills and I did it on my own. Great to be able to have my product reviewed so easily. Thanks Yotpo!

Vitality Brands Worldwide

Very easy to install and has led to increase sales, increase communication with customers and a chance to delight them!

RealWatches.com

Great, great, great app. I highly recommend yotpo. app for anyone who requires accurate and dependable reviews. Thank you.

Nitecore | The most advanced precision made flashlights in the world

Just want to say thank you for the amazing work. Your plugin has rocketed our tiny online shop (www.nitecorelights.com) to now 12 retailers island wide. Our growth could not be possible without the testimonial support you help us create with our customers.

Thank you and keep up the awesome work!

KUJALI

Great app for your website. Very easy to integrate and has good social share options for Facebook and Twitter. We have only been using it for a few days yet we have already received well over 15 customer reviews which is helping to add social proof to our website to encourage others to purchase. Lots of back end info to help see how Yotpo generates traffic and conversions for you. Keep up the good work guys!

Mobile-Stock.it

I use this app in 2 websites. I think is very useful because allow to your website to improve the trust. You can share the review of the customer also in social network.

Nico Apparel

I noticed a steady increase in sales after I added the Yotpo product reviews to my site.

venkavinka

Great app! Really easy to use and looking nice on my store.

Katri

Archana Fashion Attire

Its really very nice and simple application, giving me lots of value.
I am hoping to get good amount of sale through this channel as well....

Hepper

This app is awesome. It's so easy to set up and their dashboard/admin website is the best I've ever used. Reviews are rolling in everyday and it's great to hear what people think. 5 Stars!