Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

2031 - 2040 of 2183 reviews

The Camping Outlet

Great app - easy to install and looks good. Would happily recommend to anyone wanting a product review system on their site

bambushop

Terrific addition to our site. No sweat installing. Great support.

Cupcake Workshop

Ever the blonde I installed it wrong ! I emailed support and had it installed for me in a flash, I love this app and find it very useful, an email is automatically sent to your customer after purchase inviting them to review and when they do you are emailed to let you know ! a great feature is you can change the settings to alter colours etc, you can share your reviews on your facebook page easily too and the best thing its FREE ! Deserves everyone of those smiley faces.

WigStudio1.com

Very cool app. I love hearing from my customers! Great tech support too!

Bondi New York

Within two days of installing this application, we received 17 reviews, all 100% positive which saved us a lot of administration creating something in Survey Monkey, with the added bonus that the reviews publish on our website, people can see they are genuine (verified) people and this is helping us grow sales!

Natural Girls Rock®

The app is AMAZING!!!!!! This is a 'must have' for any online store!!

Android Direct

- Brilliant support from Dave and the team

Very impressed!

Chris

Beardbrand

This is a great solution for our website as a lot of clients purchase on reviews. Thanks Yotpo!

The Afropolitan Shop

I LOVE Yotpo. It's so easy to use and really drives sales. Thank you for such a great app!

DAHABO