Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

2031 - 2040 of 3082 reviews

Puffydreams

Paying way too much for a buggy app. Have had multiple bugs that haven't been fixed for a few weeks now. However, I must say the account manager is very helpful but has her hands tied as development cant get bugs fixed.

UPDATE: Support takes a week to respond to questions.

Earthably

YOTPO is going to change our business, I can already tell. We just installed it, and already we've had over 15 people give INCREDIBLE feedback on our products, which is going to completely improve our marketing directives.

On a personal note, Sasha M is INCREDIBLE!! Super timely, knowledgable, and friendly to boot.

Will recommend YOTPO to all of my ecommerce friends!

Chance Loves Swim

Excellent app and customer service, especially while still using the free version! I needed the star rating moved to a specific place on my add to cart page, as well as on the category page, and Aleksandra provided this service fast, and without additional pay. I spoke to the sales team, didn't think they were pushy at all. They actually suggested to just use the free version as I wanted, and when ready for more to give them a call.
When I changed my website theme, again I got fast support again, this time from Raphael.
The rating system works like a charm, I'm very happy with this app!

Bare Sandals

Yotpo support team is amazing. I wanted to transfer my Etsy reviews to my Shopify store, and Aleksandra was a great help. Not only was she able to walk me through the entire process, but once all the reviews were imported, she was able to quickly load them into my store. Highly recommend Yotpo!!!

Great Passion Market

Thank's for this great APP! Quick support response. They helped me to install the rating badge

Rundle Woodworks

Thanks a lot, everything is still working great!! Check it out in action here!!:

Hotdogfpv

I would not add this app again, if given the choice. I initially installed it because it seemed like a fantastic product - and I'm sure it is. My complains are this:

1) They place their logo and link at the top of the review section. I think it makes the store look cheap and unfinished. I'm not happy with it, at all. I feel like they're basically forcing me to barter - their service, for free advertising. Something, I wasn't aware I was agreeing to.

2) When I removed the app from my storefront, it didn't go anywhere. Sure, the benefits of YOTPO were disabled, but the changes made to my theme were still present.

Now, I've reinstalled it, because I'm not comfortable manually removing the code, and if it's going to be there, it should be functional Still - if I could do it all over... I would not have installed it in the first place

Avellano

Amazing support, have been depending on YOTPO since 2015 and everything is great as expected :)

Amazing support from team members, quick reply if we need any help, really affective widgets, our sales increased after using YOTPO app, Really recommend it if you are looking for successful store.

Raghad Al Kheja
Co-Founder

Perfectsculptbras

Not very pleased with the auto post functionality. We have reviews that have not been moderated being posted on google. I would like to remove it and the help is almost non-existent.

Strength Fitness Outlet

So far the app is great and works well.