Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

2041 - 2050 of 2260 reviews

Quad Lock - iPhone/Galaxy Bike Mount

Yotpo is AWESOME. We have tried a few review apps before and didn't really get much traction. The way Yotpo allows customers to review their purchase directly from their email which is so easy to do you'll be getting reviews before you know it.

One of the best App's we've used, and we can't believe its free!

Trialperiod

The Application itself is amazing. We had a five star review up before they decided they really wanted to get greedy. The guy who helped us set it up was super helpful and did everything we wanted. The issue we had was the gigantic price increase.

We were paying 9,000 dollars a year for the program, which is more than any other program we have by 2x, and this year after renewal they contacted us saying they wanted 14,000 this year. A 5,000 dollar increase from the year before.

The guy who pitched it to me was a complete car salesman type and really just makes you feel like a victim of the deal. "Well our program is worth it. O our guy didn't say this was a promotional yearly discount?"

I have 0 apps in my store that change their pricing. Even shopify doesn't change their pricing when you go month to month.

It is a very shady and sad business tactic and I remember seeing a lot of 1 star reviews on here regarding it and now they are 5 again. I am not sure what that is about but here we are.

annkullberg.com

Love this app. It really works...I'm getting lots of reviews, and sharing great reviews is ridiculously easy - basically one click, and the post looks great in Facebook. Very happy!!

THEBROWNPAPERBAG.NET

We LOVE Yotpo. This app is a Godsend for Shopifers. Great customer service and smart updates keeps Yotpo ahead of its competition. And did we mention - it's free!

Beginning Boutique

I received fantastic support from Dov and in one week we have already generated 400+ reviews :) Thanks!

Extend 360

Really great app. The best part for me was how simple it was to implement... I had been putting off the set up waiting for an afternoon with a lot of hours, but it didn't take long at all. I am really impressed with the features and how it integrates into the store look seamlessly. Thanks!

Let's Journey into Fashion

I wish I found this app when I first opened my store, I just love it!!! I even installed all the other features they offer with it, THIS IS A MUST GET APP!! Best app on Shopify!!

Inline Fabrication

I installed this app on my www.inlinefabrication.com website. At first I didn't like it because it took up too much room at the bottom of the page, and I was going to remove it. But we were able to re-size it a bit and change the color to blend in and smooth the page flow. Nowadays, I enjoy the app and value the feedback and thoughts it collects from customers. Good App.

Smartdroid

Yotpo has improved so much! I tried it a couple of months ago and wasn't impressed. I gave it another go recently and found it's been hugely improved. I'm talking about the product features and the customer service as well. Dave has been great answering my questions promptly, under 24 hrs. Well done and keep it up! Check out our site for our customers' reviews: www.smartdroid.co.nz.

DM Collectibles

Excellent app! But, ONE thing! There should be a way to remove the "Reviews by YOTPO on the bottom of the product reviews on a product page and on the bottom of the "Testimonials" tab pop-up. Looks very unprofessional and there should be a way to remove this branding stuff.. that is the only disappointment.