Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

2091 - 2100 of 2258 reviews

TeraStones - Each is unique, all pieces of the Holy Land

A great app for any eCommerce site, boosts site's credibility and works pretty much seamless.
highly recommended.

thanks guys!

The Bristol Shop

Perfect App. Easy to install and use, auto emails customers and we are getting reviews already. would definitely recommend!

Cubiestore

It's really good. Help us improve our service and products.

cubiestore.com

Basketball Megastore

Where have you guys been all of my life!! Honestly can't big you up enough for the ways in which this app has helped my store. Keep up the hard work.

The Alley Chicago

This thing is pretty great! Engages customers in a simple way to help fill your store with conversion driving customer reviews from verified shoppers. It also provides a great way to help provide customer service to dissatisfied customers and turn them into positive reviews and repeat business! Thanks Yotpo!

Alima Pure

Wow! This little app has been absolutely terrific for our Shopify store. We love that it can be nicely customized and new features are being added. Fantastic!

èrlithe

I am very happy with this App. I am a complete novice and found this App very easy to install - I couldn't believe it when it just worked! I already have a couple of reviews for a website I only launched a week and a half ago! I had a little hiccup with the shopify token being missing, but Dave got in there promptly and fixed it for me. I love that you can share the reviews you get on Facebook and Twitter and that customers get to easily have their say. Highly recommended!

Vape Zombies

This is a must have for any ecommerce site. It is very straightforward, easy to install even for the little to no-tech shop owners (like myself). It's interface is very easy to navigate and understand. And the email after purchase feature not only gets a lot of people to review products when they might normally not, it also acts as a reminder about your store. Very well done folks at Yotpo! Thanks!

Vortex Racewear | Leading New Zealand Race Shop for FIA & SFI Racewear and Equipment

Can't recommend Yotpo enough! Easy to install, plenty of customization for a free app and non-intrusive interaction with our past, present and future customers!

The Quiet Farm

Just installed Yotpo on www.thequietfarm.com
Really easy instal (I'm not techy), it was easy to customise, and works really well. Highly recommended.
Thanks