Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Target Dry

Great interface with heaps of options! Looks slick on the site too...

Rival Boxing Gear

I really like this app. Easy to use. I will recommend it!

köttbullar & mjölk

really good app...easy to install, easy to configure..and customers love to give their feedback...what a fantastic job for a free app!! www.kmfamily.es

Lifestylebyps

The best any store owner can use for reviews.

So far this app has been wonderful. Very easy to install and when we did have a question, the staff was quick to answer and solved our queries.

Stitch 56

Really nice app! Installation smooth as silk, support is great too. Response time is very quick, and I got my questions answered and issues handled really fast. Reviews began coming in almost immediately, so it's all working! Yay!

Canterbury Sheepskin

Very pleased with this App. It's created a pleasantly surprising volume of very positive feedback on our products from around the world. I like the fact that it automatically updates to our Facebook page and has a summary of the product being reviewed next to it.

Glitz Whitening LLC

Wow!!! Thank you Yotpo for the amazing app and offering it for free. We are a start up company with capital that needs to be placed in all the right places. Works perfect and I love that we can verify if reviewers actually purchased from our site.

Overlord Computer

Great little app! We love the ease of use for our customers and the notifications. Highly recommend this app.

Hutch

I had left a neutral review today and was subsequently contacted by yotpo regarding my review, I am happy to say that the areas I had concerns with such as the review interaction is now being developed, I was also informed that there are several features for monitoring the review process and am pleased to say we will now be using the service on our shop.

The PachaMama Project

I found the app to be pretty good. I did have some initial concerns about not being able to hide it if there were no reviews but a few reviews are better than none at all. We had some mix ups in the beginning with the reminder emails sent out not specifying the product and the analytics are quite basic, but it's simple to use and install, good tech support and looks good.