Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Kovet

We use this app on our Kovet store and it is great.
Very easy to monitor and very easy for customers to use.

Takes no time at all to install too. Thanks guys!

Vetiver Aromatics

Great app! Love the social sharing option, and the fact that they send out emails to buyers reminding to post a review of the product - and you can customize the email!

I had to upload reviews from my old store, and I had to make a file myself to get that to work. They worked with me to get those reviews onto my site! My only suggestion would be to set up some way for us to upload reviews ourselves.

Corsets by Nasty Ginny

I've just installed the new review app which allows clients to write a review about my whole online store not just one product (although they can do that too). This is just what I've been looking for as many of my clients are currently coming from other sources than the website. I am very pleased with the look and functionality of the app.
Kristi

ZASTTRA.com

Great app. Every store definitely needs this app. Thank you for the great app!

Sleeve Dominion

Great app. It definitely helps to improve conversion a lot as it will takes away doubt from potential buyers whether the product is good or not. Yotpo is basically set it and forget it, as the app will send out emails to buyers automatically to ask them to leave a review. Very professional and easy to use. I highly recommend Yotpo.

Donostia Foods

Great app that integrates well with our site and allows us to easily collect reviews for our products. It took very little time to set up and has continued to work well without issue. Once the ability to publicly post responses to reviews is added it will have just about everything we would want in a product review app.

The Camping Outlet

great app - good way to get reviews.

As others have mentioned would allow the ability to contact customer to edit reviews - have words which I don't think are appropriate

Brake-Fast

Love this app. Setup was too easy, we started getting reviews in less than 24 hours and it's educating our buyers. Best free app I've downloaded yet!.

My only hope is that one day they allow Shopify Admins to respond to the reviews in the event there are complaints or further clarification is needed.

Brisbane Sexy Legwear

great app~easy to use~highly recommended!

Hoopclothes.com

Easy, free, quick and helpful tech support. This is a must have for your site to add social proof that your products are great, and the auto post to your facebook page helps keep your social media active. This is my second site to put the app on, I was so happy with it on the first one!