Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Hoopclothes.com

Easy, free, quick and helpful tech support. This is a must have for your site to add social proof that your products are great, and the auto post to your facebook page helps keep your social media active. This is my second site to put the app on, I was so happy with it on the first one!

ReSlat.com

We have received an incredible response from our Yotpo app. We have had the app for about 2 months and already have 89 reviews... Check out our site and see for yourself. These reviews also link to our Twitter and Facebook which is great advertising. We highly recommend downloading this for your site. Not to mention that the support is great if you experience any trouble integrating.

Ibiza Privé

In general it's ok this application, considering it's free. I think it would be better in design. Thanks for your effort !

Mothering Earthlings

Love, love, love this app! It is one of best apps to have in your shop.

Canada Corals - The best SPS, LPS & soft coral frags in Canada!

Fantastic app! I am shocked that its free. I just wish I had the option to pay so that I could remove the link to yotpo.com.

CoverzIt.com

After installing this App, I was pleased with the look and placement of the App. The App shows the person whowrites the review is a verified buyer which lends credibilty to the App.

Elzinga Suits

Hands down best shopify app available! Solves product review and SMM marketing in one fell swoop - well done!

KANDALS

Yotpo is fantastic. Reviews exponentially increase trust in new customers and Yotpo delivers!

STYLE iT

The best review app on Shopify

Dervish

Love it so far!!! Super easy to install, looks great. I have already gotten reviews. My customers are happy to oblige because this app makes it so easy. And it posts automatically to my business facebook page which is great. And it's FREE?!?!!? Big thumbs up!