Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Transcendental Aspirations

Had some issues getting code properly installed on Empire theme, so contacted support for help. Only had to wait a few minutes and they took care of everything! Thanks to Sheen for the fantastic service. :)

Amberjack

Ridiculously overpriced. $400 / month just to be able to integrate with google shopping (regardless of how many orders). I wish i had known this before getting set up with free version. Don't mind paying but the cost is way too much compared to good alternatives. Now need to switch. Wish i had read the reviews prior.

1453-Shop

top hotline..sehr freundliche mitarbeiter app nur zu empfehlen!! anleitung bischen gewöhnungsbedürftig aber dafür vom live chat gelöst

Nooty

Customer service is awesome. They respond quick and provide solutions for any issues or questions. The provide guidance so you make corrections immediately

PlayOn.London

I have needed help over the last couple of days to sort out a few issues - I wanted to change some layout features. The team is helpful and responsive, definitely care about helping you as a customer.

Modern Day Confidence

It’s been about three weeks trying to get the reviews to my website imported and the representative stayed in contact every step of the way. She was knowledgeable and patient. The customer service is great and I’ve had this app for about a year.

The Lovery

The customer service is great! - Manny was so helpful! The dashboard is user-friendly, and the color customizations are perfect to keep the app on brand with our site.

My Mane.co

so useful!! i had a few technical difficulties and the support staff available through the live chat was so helpful to resolve the issue. I was helped by Mary-Anne who went above and beyond to resolve the issue. Would definitely recommend!

THESINGINGANT

We just launched this app on our website and were very excited about how easy it is to set up and how quickly we got reviews!

lebijoubijou.com

When I do not find the solution I open up the chat and have the perfect answers within 1-2 minutes. Thank you Eleen. Was great help.