Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

meNmommy.com

The app works great as it helps big time with social media. The support is awesome as well. Highly recommended!

Jahari Jewels

With easy to following instructions, Yotpo was up and running on our site in less than five minutes. Wonderful app to include on your site.

ProMountainBoards.com

I retract my previous statement Yotpo does in fact have an option to make SEO friendly pages that host your reviews via their dashboard. Good to know the creator is monitoring what people say about his product and is all over customer support! Thanks Dov

ProMountainBoards.com

Excellent for a free app really outstanding work and fully functional. A couple of JS errors and 404 issues that could slow down the load time if there are no reviews to fetch. Also I don't think this solution would be SEO friendly because its primarily generated in javascript correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks anyways a great starter review system!

Fit Britches

Absolutely loving the feature on our page. Easy to integrate and works a treat check out ours here:

SMSDistributors

Very cool app that adds a very nice touch to making sites look very professional. Simple to set-up after watching the Youtube video; basically you only have to cut and past 3 snippets of codes, took me about 10 minutes to do the whole thing and I'm not very techie. Follow up from Yotpo was great. You can set to review the reviews manually before they post live on your site, just go to preferences. Also, you can set when an automated reminder goes to your customers to ask them to leave a review. Highly recommend this app.

WorkSafeOntario.com

Brilliant App. Great customer service from Dov!

Hoping this will make a great impact on my shop. See it installed at worksafeontario.com.

iPhone.se Shop

Fantastic app for store owners and customers. Awesome support as well.

Lendperk

Yotpo is a great review app! The customer service is amazing, and I would highly recommend that any retail store use their services.

Current Pleasures

This is a great app. But even better is the customer service! Any issue I have is dealt with immediately and professionally and they are very friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond, especially for a free app!