Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

JaneAusten.co.uk

Very useful app for bringing together customers and website performance through reviews, while also helping SEO at the same time. Quality help if needed through the chat system as well, from people like Noren!

Stylish Rack

I recently updated my theme and my Yotpo reviews disappeared, I contacted support for help and I immediate receive an email with my ticket number, 10 minutes later I receive another email from Sheen letting me know the issue was been resolve and that my Yotpo reviews were back in my store! Kuddos Sheen thank you so much for you help!

Copeland

I love this app! It works great. It is solid and possibly the most professional app I use. The layout of the account pages is a little strange in where things are located, but customers never see that. Other thing, It is hard for me to upgrade beyond the free plan. Free does what I need. I can't quite justify the jump from free to 19 dollars for benefits my store doesn't really need... then to pay way more just to send more automatic reviews. That's my feedback to yotpo.

FEMME by Alonna Elaine

I really do love this app, it streamlines the entire "social proof" process. It's not always easy or comfortable to track down customers for reviews so I love that it's automated. I recently switched my theme and it wasn't fully compatible with this app without additional help. Manny was really helpful and updated my code for me which made the process significantly easier. Definitely worth the investment!

Mind Body Sea Moss

I was helped by Anne and she was great. She walked me through step by step and showed me what I needed to do !

TheDuslight

Customer service is great. Solve the problem very promptly. And, explained in detail about their specific operations

Fine Honey

I'm using this app to show new customers what my existing customers think about my products. I love how responsive Mary Ann was in helping me ensure the code was installed properly after changing out the theme on my website. I'm already bogged down with other tasks and I appreciate not having to waste hours trying to figure out any coding issues. I really appreciate your app and your service. :)
Natalia (www.shopfinehoney.com)

Schuseb Store

5 star review. Excellent work is being provided with a theme that has no auto install function supported by Yotpo. Help was quick and very good.

Max and the city

Great app, great support, got fast and efficient answers for all my questions from Eleen and Jo and Sheen ! I recommend

Gawdess Beauty

Anne at customer service was extremely helpful setting me up and making sure I completed the steps correctly. I hope that this app is perfect in communicating with customers for my reviews! Plan on upgrading if all goes well to unlock additional features.