Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Southern Zoomer Online Store

Fantastic app. Love receiving the reviews and be able to share them. One thing I would like to see without having to pay for it is the ability to say "Thank you for your review and your business" to my customers. Other than that, I'm happy with the way the app works. Thanks!

Vital 4U®

Really excellent app. Far more versatile than the standard review apps. We're only using the basic plan currently, but I see us upgrading in the future to take advantage of all the great features YotPo has to offer!

The Swiss Barefoot Company

Superb platform, usability, trustworthiness.

Womens Skin Care

Outstanding app for collecting Customer Reviews after the sale, plus Yopto is automated. Thanks for the great app Yopto Team.

Critical Cycles

It's a bit odd that Shopify doesn't come with reviews built in. We got this app and were a bit nervous about how it would fit on our Retina theme, and it actually worked out quite nice. It's a great tool for developing unique content on our pages.

ChattyFeet Socks

We have mixed feeling about it. It's really good in getting reviews but the pricing model is unfair. We only wanted a plan with 100 orders per month but then discovered that only the premium plan will show the reviews on Google Product Listing. This is really not cool. The reviews belong to us and you can't force people to upgrade just so you won't block their reviews from showing in Google Shopping.

TipTop Select

Great functionality, and really easy to install. www.eChic.com.au

BeardFriendly USA | Buy Beard Oils Online

Best Review Software PERIOD.

We Sell More Beard Oil because of YOTPO!

Yotpo handles all the emailing, posting, filtering and SEO for all of your reviews! Its as simple as that.

Thanks YOTPO!

Family Storehouse

Very helpful customer support. I didn't like the way that the widget displayed on my website and they took over and made it look great. Nothing better than great customer service. Without their support, I would have moved on to a different option. I really like how seamless this app is. Very easy to use and manage.

DefineModern

Super amazing review app. The Yotpo team goes above and beyond to provide a wonderful experience. Thank you so much! DefineModern.com