Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Shop Glam Up Parties

this is by far one of my favorite apps in the shopify market. I love the customization to match your store's theme and how people can write the review straight from their email rather than redirecting them to another site. I highly recommend this app!

Freedman's

This app seems to cover everything you could want from a review app. I just wish the monthly fee was cheaper. We do not get the volume of reviews to justify subscribing to it at this time, but even the free version works superb!

The Marlie Madison Boutique

My favorite app of all I've installed. By far. I had no idea what a gem this thing was until I first posted to social media with it.
You see, I have about 110K fans on FB, but regardless, only 200-300 people see my posts since their algorythm change. What is weird is if I post something from Buzzfeed, it goes viral and half a million people will see it, strange right? But for all the people who have already liked my page, they won't see a link to my site that I post, or a status update etc.
Well, Yotpo not only sends email requests to people (which is completely customizable, when they send it, what it says, if it posts automatically to the site or not, etc) but you can also click "post to social media" or comment directly from your email to answer a customer question or respond to a review.
When you post to social media, it is a yotpo link - so they can track how many people they referred to your site. Who cares, they're still going to your site.
But the great thing is, somehow the yotpo link works with facebook's algorythm to actually get out to all of your fans! So I will have thousands of people see the link, and ten times the normal traffic on my site after I post a good review on a good product to social media. It is fantastic! And super great for my business! I wish I could give yotpo a high five and more than 5 stars, I'm very grateful for this app!

Ourthaicurry

Been using Yotpo for a few months and upgraded to premium because of the features we wanted. Have to say the customer support was also premium as well, they installed rich snippets for me when I got totally stuck and was thinking I would have to pay someone to get it done. Really first class, with a business like ours we rely very much on our reviews in getting new site visitors to purchase and Yotpo most definitely does that. The ability to post a review direct from the email is a killer feature. Get it!

Edited. Aug 2016.I was on the $30 monthly plan (now $399!!!!) and I uninstalled it despite the warnings that my plan was no longer available. Why would I do that you may ask ? Simple, I wanted the benefits of inline SEO where the reviews themselves are in html not Javascript and can appear in organic Google search results.Very useful for keywords, that would have meant me forking out, wait for it, $499! May even have gone up now, can't tell as they no longer have open pricing. I looked around and there are new kids on the block that were not around when I went with Yotpo. I am now with Judge Me, $15 monthly with everything that I wanted and customer service that is simply awesome, it rivals Yotpo with it's features and will no doubt outpace it the way theydevelop it.

As others have mentioned I think the Yotpo pricing now puts it out of reach of all but the biggest stores. Even then I am left wondering why anyone in their right mind would want to shell out that sort of cash for a product that offers little, if any, benefit of it's far cheaper competitors.

Baby Barefoot Sandals

Yotpo is so much more than just a review app. We love this app and it pays for itself over and over again each month.

Made By Cleo

I'm incredibly pleased with this app. Just to give you an idea of context -- I have a shop on Etsy in addition to my website through Shopify and knew the shop reviews aspect of the Etsy experience played a large part in influencing many buyers to confidently order from us. In comparison, our Shopify site - though far superior than the Etsy shop in many ways, always felt a little 'lifeless' due to its lack of a review system. It felt sort of like a pretty house with no real people living in it. I was on the fence forever about integrating a review system because I'm aware that it's a delicate thing and when you're just starting out and have only a few reviews, the existence of a reviewing system combined with an absence of reviews can make your site look worse off than if you didn't have a review system in place at all.

One night, I pulled the trigger and got the Yotpo app. A couple days later, I got cold feet about the whole thing and decided to turn it off. However, within that short amount of time, a bunch of reviews started trickling in from an older backlog of transactions. I had a sizable number of reviews in just a few days. I implemented the shop reviews widget and things really took off from there. Our site feels more 'human' now and credible. Also - I feel more in touch with our customers - I'm getting feedback from people now whereas before, it was a one-directional transaction. Very cool. I have nothing but good things to say about this app. Thank you!

Real Glass Act

Great app, fantastic features, wonderful customer support.

Be aware, however, that if you sign up for the 30-day free trial for Premium, you must personally downgrade to the free version when the trial expires or your credit card will automatically be charged $30 without notice.

SPAEXPRESS

Nice app and certainly gets the customer to leave reviews. Has a whole lot of extra options if you pay. May sign up later to test other features, q&a with customers and social sharing of reviews seems a good idea. Nice enough app for free but has a huge amount of extras once you sign up for premium. What you do get for nothing is an app that really works and delivers results before you know it.
After a slight delay and some miscommunications with some issues first setting up, the customer service contact became top notch and fixed all my issues quite quickly.

Griffin Jerky

Did a good job but there was no way to turn off sending a review request to returning customers, which annoyed many of my loyal customers who thought I was spamming them, so I had to disable it. Hopefully the Shopify review app handles this better.

specialistlightingonline

I had a few teething problems when I first installed this app, but Yotpo support team were extremely helpful and now I am really pleased with the result. This is a simple but effective app enabling you to differentiate between site reviews & individual product reviews & automatically sends review requests on your behalf. I would recommend this app.