Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

No.2 Toilet Paper

A real value add to site experience. Streamlines review collection. Pauline is exceptionally helpful

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, No.2 Toiler Paper. We love hearing from our happy customers and appreciate the great feedback!

Azul Hair Collection

I am so happy I found this reviews app for my store. The customer service is amazing and the app is even better!
I high recommend using this easily integratable app. It has everything you need for to handle your reviews.

July 7, 2019

Hey Azul Hair Collection! So great to hear you are enjoying Yotpo. Thanks for your recommendation!

3:27 Cosmetics

Jo was very helpful and resolved my issues! My experience with the app has been great so far. Thank you!

July 7, 2019

Hey 3:27 Cosmetics! Thanks for your feedback and taking the time to leave a review!

Nordiclife

I've used Yotpo for a few years now. The app is simple, works well and has excellent functionality. On top of this, their support is brilliant. Having launched anew theme recently, Yotpo, in particular Danreb, was fast and efficient in re-installing the app and making sure everything work. Very much a recommend from me.

July 7, 2019

Hey Nordic Life! We love hearing from long time users, and really appreciate your awesome feedback. So glad to hear we are meeting the mark when it comes to great service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

CHEEKYY

Pauline was great!! I input the code wrong and literally within 5 minutes of me giving her collaborator access to my store she emailed me back saying it was all fixed :) Amazing support!

July 7, 2019

Hey Cheekyy! Love the feedback, thanks so much for the great review!

AMMO Pisspot IYAAYAS Gear

Needed to import reviews to consolidate into my Yotpo app. This was a challenging task for support to keep reviews accurate, but, Ruel was a big help and very patient with the troublesome task. He got it taken care of for me perfectly after some trial and error. Great attitute and very professional.

Love the app too by the way! Yotpo has features to help your sales that others apps do not or struggle to replicate. Would recommend it to other shopify ecommerce site owners. It demonstrates trust to my customers by showing social proof of other buyers through reviews on my main page via a minimized widget (they can choose to click on or not), each product page has applicable reviews for that product and the badge that shows total reviews my site has received. All of this is collected by Yotpo via emails sent to customers after they receive their ordered items. They submit their review right in the email and it updates on my site directly to that product without the customer having to go back to provide the review manually. Genius!

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review, AMMO!

4 Terriers Only

Ann at support is outstanding,, fantastic app,, love it i have it on 3 stores and the support has always been flawless

June 27, 2019

Wow! Thanks for the kind words, 4 Terriers Only. So glad to hear you are enjoying Yotpo!

Coconut Magic

A wonderful app, with so many useful features. A special thanks to Ann at the support team for her efficient and prompt support and customer service.

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Coconut Magic!

Durabak Company

We did a website migration from WP and had to rely on their support team. Im more than glad we had to ask them for support. Jenny B is the MOST AWESOME support representative ever and about the app, its just great! 100% recommended

June 27, 2019

Hey Dubarak! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with our support team. Thanks for the review!

KjSelections

Thanks to Yotpo customer service agent Ed, for his lightning-quick help in all my questions and an issue that i had. Very kind and really good customer service! I recommend this app!

June 25, 2019

Hey KJSelections, thanks for the awesome review. Authentic reviews are what customers are all about, and that's what we're all about too! Glad to hear you are happy with the service and are enjoying Yotpo.