Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Smilecareshop

Awesome app. Reviews are a massive part of eCommerce these days big fan

Rye Soap Kitchen

Love this app, will definitely recommend this for your web site. I have never set a web site up before so was not really sure how to do it but with the support i received from Yotpo it was up and running perfectly in no time.

Richards Guitars

Utterly perfect. I was talking to someone today about this feature and realized I had not given my feedback. Works beautifully and for the first time people can see how great my products AND service are!!

ID You & Co.-Great XSRE'S at Great Prices

Love this app. Easy to install, easy to use. A great way to get feedback from customers without doing a thing. I would highly recommend it !!

All About Safety, Inc.

I am very pleased with the Yotpo App. The customer support is excellent and very responsive to questions. I like the review abilities customers have so they can post right onto the site. I also like having the option to review our customer feedback before deciding if I want to post it on the site. I also really like the mail after purchase option so customers are kindly requested to send feedback after they've had time to review the product. Very practical app!

Clicue2Shop

Really the best application you can embed to your store.

World Wide Windsurfing

We were searching for a good Review app that would look good, be simple to use and be simple to install. Yotpo fulfill all those needs by far...and so simple to maintain by making small adjustments in your settings. And if you do need any kind of support, they're on it within hours! Great job Yotpo and we can highly recommend using it!

World Wide Windsurfing

LALELI'S

Yotpo is a quite simple and a very powerful app for Your e-store, that can not add some life to your product pages but even convert users of Your website and Social Fan Page to Your happy customers! I love it!!!
The best support I've ever seen!
Thank You guys for such app and attention to customers!!!
I'll set six stars of five!

croZZboZZ

I was having difficulties installing the app so instead of spending all my time i contacted Yotpo and they quickly replied with help i needed. When I still struggled, they offered to install it myself and did so immediately! The app works and looks great!

Corsets by Nasty Ginny

I decided to write a review because I am really pleased with how the app is working for my site, plus also the support I received when installing it was really very helpful.

I started setting it up some time ago but didn't end up finishing the installation properly. As soon as I got my first review Dave from Yotpo contacted me with offers of help to get it up on my site. And it was really easy and I'm so glad I did.