Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Swing Design

Avoid this app if you ever want to grow your business to more than 25 orders a month. Seems like others have the same issue. Yotpo starts off with a free version then try to pressure you into a huge contract! Way too expensive. They want to bill me over $1000 a month for this app when shopify has one for free that offers Google SEO. They charge you for every email that goes out. If you have integration to other online stores through shopify apps you are billed for those emails as well even though the customer did not order on the shopify site. Google offers free product review star ratings, but if you want to have your yotpo product reviews (not site) to show up then they make you buy their pro version. That is 8k up front for the year. They will say well it's 15k but we are giving you a deal. Alternative is to add something much less expensive like trust pilot. You will spent a fraction of what YOTPO pushes you into without any contract. Go with TrustSpot and the google app and your costs will be a fraction with the same results.

My Pleasure Box

Support is great and so is the app itself. Check it out on my site.

Ottawa Gifts and Gift Baskets Concierge - Givopoly

This app is excellent! Easily installed and immediately impactful!

Modefa USA

We are so happy with Yotpo! Immediately after it was set up, it sent an automatic email to recent customers of our store asking for reviews (not sure how far it went back, but looked like 2-3 months). The reviews started pouring in! We have tried in the past to solicit reviews from our customers, and it was like pulling teeth. The Yotpo platform makes it so easy for customers to submit their review, it works great!

Moxie Jean: Upscale Resale

So far so good! Lots of very slick features. There are a few places where they are automatically doing things I'd prefer they ask my permission or preferences for, but nothing catastrophic. All around a solid app.

FitVapes

Yotpo is great...but the paid version of Yotpo is even better! Definitely upgrade! All the extra features are definitely worth it. Plus you get super fast direct support. This app pays for itself in the first day or two of the month. Seriously!

Chavin

Yotpo is really helpful. It drives traffic to your website and it helps improve people's trust in your business with reviews.

Vincitabikebag

I wanted to change the location of the review carousel on my home page so I email the support team. They fixed in 2 days! Amazing app, I'd recommend for anyone who's using Shopify.

MostFit

The installation process was very straightforward. I ran into a minor snag in finalizing the installation, but Lucy was very helpful in implementation. Already received 3 reviews from my Mail-After Purchase emails! I was surprised that the software emailed all past customers and not just the customers that purchased after implementation :)

MooshWalks

Seeing reviews on my MooshWalks.com site makes me happy everyday. Thank you for YotPo for creating an easy platform for such valuable tool for every business.