Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Jrmyln

After uninstalling the app, the very next day it sent an email to a customer whose item is en route still. What?

Wise Condensation Shop

Really annoying how I can't find installation instructions anywhere

Celebration Cakes

We've been using Yotpo since we started our store & have quite a few reviews now. We can say all we want about our products but reviews from genuine customers are extra reassuring. We have also made sales from the after sale emails. Thanks guys!

Victor Axe

Yotpo is fantastic. The automated follow-up emails for reviews is something we couldn't live without. Curation and publishing reviews is simple, and they continue to develop feature that put them far beyond other Review apps. I can't wait to test out the new user-generated photos content.

Julie Rose Party Co

Have been using these guys for over a year now, they are the real deal - you won't regret. Thanks Yotpo for your amazing service! Five stars :-)

Dasmagazin

After installing this app it immediately goes live, sending out an email to my customers without my permission. This is a huge NO-NO and immediate reason to uninstall it.

Stiffies

Yotpo is great, these reviews add credibility to the product and are helping us massively

Reneesreaders Com

I really like this app! I especially like that you can easily access and scroll down all reviews on the front page by using the review tab. Definitely an important feature!

Mobileboutique 2

This is super awesome! Love this app. Gives our customer's the chance to tell other's more about our products than just taking our word for it.

Sheets On The Line

We have used YOTPO for 2 years now and love it! No down side.