Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Authenis Clothing

THere's a reason these guys are so big - it just works. We needed this for a while and it took too long to get them on, but now that we're using yotpo, we've seen a marked increase in conversions. We're happy

June 6, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Authenis Clothing!! So happy to hear you are already seeing great results with Yotpo!

Potent Organics

Cool App!!! Excellent customer service :-) I definitely recommend it! Thank you very much Guys...

June 6, 2019

Hey Potent Organics! Thank you for your review and your great recommendation!! We are happy you are enjoying Yotpo :)

Performance Fuel and Nutrition

Pretty terrible overall definitely looking into a better service. If you sign up for the minimum plan and ever want to a free plan beware they cancel a lot of features you had on the free plan.

Hey Performance Fuel and Nutrition,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback!

Regarding the features available on each of our Yotpo plans, we have listed these in the Yotpo admin and on our website. I would be happy to help ensure you have all of the features available on your plan set up correctly to use and enjoy!

I have reached out by email to see if I can help assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with Yotpo.

In the meantime, thank you again for your feedback and I hope we are able to help resolve these issues for you.

Best,

Melanie - Customer Care

It Really Works Vitamins

I reached out this morning for assistance with installation, within less than an hour, it was all sorted and our reviews are live - thank you Jandy!

June 4, 2019

Thank you for the awesome feedback, It Really Works Vitamins!

Allocacoc Europe Online Store

Nicely integrated to our online store. Staff is super helpful to solve some technical problems for us. The only downside is they have limited fonts to match with the one we're using. Other than that, would definitely recommend this if you just started.

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your great feedback, Allocacoc! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you are finding Yotpo.

Beautylet Store

It seems Yotpo teams do not care about Support ... I have some tickets and did not get an effective response .. .and I am still waiting .

Hey Beautylet Store,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.

This is Melanie here from Yotpo's Client Care Team. I looked into your case and saw that one of our Support agents has gotten in touch with you to assist with the issue you were experiencing, and was able to help resolve it.
Please let us know if there is anything else you would like assistance with, and we would be glad to help!

Ase' BodyCare

Love this app I have been trying to find a good app for reviews. The customer service team was very helpful especially The representative who helped: Pauline. Would definitely recommend this app!

June 4, 2019

Hi Ase' BodyCare! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and for recommending Yotpo!

United By Hope

It was a bit confusing to import the reviews but Lervin from the support team helped me out. They were super responsive and got me up and running almost immediately.

May 28, 2019

Hey United by Hope! Thanks for giving us your feedback, we really appreciate it! So glad to hear your experience with our support team was great!

Barcode Glam

Jan from Yotpo support assisted me with all my issues & resolve them. This app is great & Jan from their support team is amazing

May 19, 2019

Hi Barcode Glam! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you had a great experience with our support team and are enjoying Yotpo!

Mobile Warming

Yotpo, and Russel on their customer support team, are great at helping establish a system for gathering real reviews from customers.

May 19, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, Mobile Warming!