Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Quan Jewelry

Easy to install and great UI! Didn't have problems tweaking settings. Great app!

Testingavast

Not sure how this is such a high rated app. It is very glitchy and support is almost non existent. We waited over 2 weeks to have reviews imported from old site and still nothing. Why can't we import a simply csv rather than wait for someone else to do (or not) it?

Bottel

The App is great. I used it when my store was a WooCommerce store. I recently changed to a Shopify store. The migration of my existing reviews was done quite easily with some wonderful help from the Yotpo team.

The Premium Plan is a little expensive which is a pity.

Zoomy Leisure

A good app that works as advertised, but can't justify the cost of the premium version. I've been in touch with a salesperson and they say they want to work with small business but they don't offer any plans to support small business. They offered me an annual plan for $3,588 which certainly isn't supporting small business. It would be nice if they offered a pay per review plan or such for us users who are just starting out. Going to have to start looking for other options

Papermash

This app works really well in terms of what it does - but it's not UK compatible. I stopped the premium service as the dates could not be customised into a UK format. I will look at an alternative because I don't want emails sent to my customers with US dates on them. I have followed up with YOTPO and they can't amend this feature. If at some point they do, I would consider using it again.

Filipinochildrensbookstore

Amazing! Very easy to install with the idiot-proof step by step guide in the website! Once installed it automatically generated an email to my customers inviting them to create a review, which I found very handy.

80 Arms

We loved using the "forever free" plan for Yotpo for the past year. Turns out "forever" didn't last too long. What a lie. I just got an email saying they are getting rid of our free plan and will switch us to their "new" forever free plan which eliminates almost all the functionality of our current plan. If we want to keep the functionality we currently have, we will have to pay $500 per month. That's more than 2x as much as our entire shopify plan. I'd be willing to pay something, but this is ludicrous. Yotpo's pan is to get you hooked then screw you.

Fine Ass Chocolate And Coffee

Yotpo has been a great app for us. It has helped us to get high quality reviews over and over again. And, it's helped us promote those reviews through our social channels which drives new traffic to our store. Which is why when we moved to Shopify I had to be sure that Yotpo was available before I made the decision.

This app will be great for your store, I recommend it to everyone I know. And, their service is great.

Grapetree

The app is very good and so much function for me to choose.
Thanks the designer's group!

Eco Musings

Great little app. Easy to install and manage. Looks great too!