Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Popwish

Yotpo is fantastic. It helps us gather high-quality reviews for both our single Greeting cards as well as B2B Customised greeting cards with no hassle. It is worth every cent.

Heat Hot Sauce Shop

Yotpo has been the only way we've been able to get reviews. I love the rich snippets integration too. Definitely one of the first apps I would install if I was starting another shopify store.

Artdenoe

Very nice Ap for what i could use, Can't wait to grow and be able to use it to it's full potencial.

Xavier Masson,

Art de Noé

Garagespace

Amazing! Love the option of automated mails with in-built form after few days of purchase to the customer which is mostly where we convert sales into reviews.

Tee Monsters

Awesome and easy to Integrate

Keratinbeauty

Very good! Worth every cent you pay for. Thanks Yotpo!

Paracable

Reviews are critical to our business and Yotpo offers the best review system we've ever tried. I consistently get new reviews everyday.

Chargeslim

Already solicited 4 reviews on my most recent sales with yotpo and It was completely automated. I am a new store so this represents a 11% review rate of my new orders! Thanks Yotpo!

Hellogreentea

Fantastic App. Easy to install and when I needed support I found the answer in their FAQ/Help section. 5 Stars!

Theplayground

Great review app that gives enough features even on the free subscription.