Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Barcode Glam

Jan from Yotpo support assisted me with all my issues & resolve them. This app is great & Jan from their support team is amazing

May 19, 2019

Hi Barcode Glam! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you had a great experience with our support team and are enjoying Yotpo!

Mobile Warming

Yotpo, and Russel on their customer support team, are great at helping establish a system for gathering real reviews from customers.

May 19, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, Mobile Warming!

MY SEXY STYLES

I’m pleased with their customer service specially Jandy who was prompt to help with what I needed and understood my request. What I don’t like is that in order for us to use our hard earned reviews of the same product on another shop I have to upgrade and I tried to upgrade before but was extremely expensive for small businesses. Overall I am very satisfied with Jandy’s support.

May 16, 2019

Hey My Sexy Styles! Thank you for your review! We are working hard to ensure we are giving great service to our customers, and cater as best we can to the needs of businesses of every size. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, and we will continue to work to ensure we deliver the best service possible.

ProtoReal

The app works very well.
Great support! T
Eric Alcoseba helped me and i got the issue solved in one day!

May 13, 2019

Hey ProtoReal! We are so glad you had a great experience with our team! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

gabyros

Excelent app and even better customer service. They help me with everything migrating to Shopify. recommended

May 12, 2019

Hey Gabyros! Thank you for taking the time to write a review :)

Floby Överskottslager

The app is working as intended and when I needed help moving from one platform to another, the support team were amazing! Most recommended.

May 12, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback Floby Överskottslager, we are so glad you are enjoying Yotpo!

Geeky Graphghans

App is working well (3 days in) support team were EXCELLENT which is not always true of shopify apps...

May 12, 2019

Hey Geeky Graphghans! Thanks for the great review!!

TrueToSource

Exceed 10 orders a month and you'll learn that it's ludicrously overpriced! 50 cents to send a form email? Really? I'll send them myself at that rate.

May 7, 2019

Hey TrueToSource!

Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding orders, our pricing model is available on our website. For our Growth plans (up to 500 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $29 up to $199 a month.

We would be really happy to assist you in understanding which plan is the best fit for your business, and to ensure you will be happy using Yotpo's product!

Thanks again!

Melanie - Customer Care Team

BigPawShop

I'm seriously blown away by this app and their team!
Everything about this app is amazing.

Firstly, the app is well done, Yotpo makes it VERY easy for a customer to leave a review and I've been seeing a steady stream of reviews come in - absolutely can't complain.

More importantly, the support team is absolutely incredible.
I use a paid Shopify theme and that made it a little more complex than just using their installation instructions to install the Yotpo app since my theme had another review application installed and written in the code.
the support staff was able to edit the code for me and make it integrate seamlessly within a day - no charge!
not to mention I'm using the free version of this application. couldn't be more grateful.

Thanks Yotpo - you guys are awesome!

May 7, 2019

Hey BigPawShop! Wow - we are so glad to receive this feedback, and to know that you have had a great experience with our platform, and our Support team! Thank you so much for taking the time to give this review and keep enjoying Yotpo!

Your Air Purifier

Incredible app. The support team is top notch, and the integration MORE than works. If you're looking for a review app, Yotpo should be at the front of your consideration list!

April 29, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to such a rave review, Your Air Purifier! We are so glad you are happy with your experience of Yotpo!