Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Kutsie Baby

Awesome App!! Quick & easy installation and great support!

Designed Eyewear

This app is FANTASTIC!

It worked immediately and looks great. Ive added the option for product reviews and store reviews. Ive placed product reviews on the bottom of each product page and crated a page of its own on the footer for 'Our Reviews' giving customers the option to leave a review of the store/website overall. Ive also been able to colour code the buttons etc within Yotpo so that it matches our store theme. Its only been installed a couple of days and we have had our first review.

Yotpo automatically emails customers a few days after a sale and asks them for a review - The emails are fully customisable so Ive tailor made them so that it is more personable and relevant to my store.

Another fantastic feature is that once a review is left, Yotpo will automatically tweet the review on your twitter account and place it onto your Facebook wall if you want.

I can not recommend Yotpo enough, it has added credibility to my site and I'm very thankful of that. Best of all its FREE!

Take a look at my site to see how it looks www.designed-eyewear.com

Charm-Addict

I am so pleased with this app! It works like a dream for us!

Pros:
Excellent instructions for installation (which for me was needed as I don't do html!)
Smooth and slick looking on your site - customisable
FANTASTIC support - thanks Dave xx
Allows both store reviews and product reviews
It pushes feedback to social media
It's FREE!

Cons:
I can't opt for the default email which captures feedback to leave store testimonial instead - as a small seller of pre-loved Pandora charms our products will change so frequently
I can't respond to feedback with our thoughts etc
When using the moderation it isn't always clear from the screen that your actions have updated but this might be my browser

Overall BLOOMING FANTASTIC - see the beginnings of our reviews on www.charm-addict.com

orglamix mineral makeup

FAST FORWARD: Tried. Tested. True. We've been using Yotpo for about two months now + feel this is BEST APP in the app store. We use about a dozen different apps ------everything from order management to customer service to marketing; After recently switching to Shopify2, we were shown our conversions --10% and growing-- are a direct result of Yotpo.
"Referral Code yotpo_1"

Shootsac

We never had the ability to easily collect user testimonials before - and I felt weird asking.... so we just didn't. Have to say -- we are LOVING the feedback we are getting from our customers now using your app. It's great information for our company and serves as almost daily inspiration for us. GREAT addition to our Shopify Cart!

Zakka de Happy

I don't want to push our customers for writing reviews. However, Yotpo has several options which make me comfortable to use the app. Well designed app. Thank you very much.

Smokeless Smoking - Electronic Cigarettes

Great. Very helpful resource for customers.

Rockin' Wellness

Incredible response happened immediately after installing (which happened nearly immediately). Their support is solid. They've helped us to sell $thousands$ of dollars in sales and has become our follow-up and customer service pillar. Quite more than was advertised, huh? Anyway, we love them and won't continue growing our company without.

ProofreadingServices.com

Yopto is great -- easy to install, great UI, provides value to clients and potential clients.

What more could you ask for?

www.gummybabies.com.au

What a fantastic app, what fantastic service, what more can I say! - Smiley Face!