Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

What To Wear Tonight | Stylish Women's Fashion

Not got any reviews yet but has great potential as a free app

Oxygen Partial Pressure Sensor

Best review app hands down for Shopify!

Crystal Cove Collective

Great Ap, love the integration between my crystalcovecollective.com.au store and Facebook page.

Infitnity

Excellent app! Try it and experience it!

Sow Seeds Ltd

Excellent app, integrates into the website a treat plus excellent support when needed.

Focus Gymwear

Does what it says on the tin. Good app and has helped my store nicely, the follow up option is brilliant too. The only issues that I have are the lack of general badges that you can put on the site to show trust and that you can't have all the reviews in one area of the site.

Go-Clair

Great review app. The interface is quite nice as you can customize everything you need to from the dashboard alone. Support was fast and quick and the integration with the Shopify platform is a lot cleaner than some of the other apps I've used.

Bottom line, its the best review app on Shopify at the moment by far.

GunSkins

We've switched from the Shopify Reviews App to Yotpo and the reviews are just pouring in! We haven't even upgraded to the premium yet and already we are satisfied with what this app has to offer for free accounts. Absolutely love it!

Unique Natural Products

We've been using Yotpo for a couple of weeks now and so far it has been great! We haven't had enough time to see if it's increased conversions but watching the reviews (thankfully good ones!) come in has been really fun to watch! I would definitely recommend this app!

The Future Kept

So far in terms of working and basic functionality the app has been great. My only issue really is what other users mentioned, the price to add any of the really good features is unrealistic for most small businesses, and the jump from $25 to $399 is a little steep, but in terms of how it works, the app has definitely been good.