Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Green Koala

We used the review app that came with our theme for quite some time but it wasn't gaining many reviews. In 1 month, Yotpo doubled our reviews and pairing it with Kit allows us to automate posting 5 star reviews to our social channels or create ads from them. I did have to configure the code a bit for my theme to show stars on the category pages (issue with my theme not Yotpo), but it didn't take long with their awesome online documentation. I cannot say enough good things about this app - highly recommend!

April 29, 2019

Hey Green Koala! Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear that you are seeing results so quickly, and that you are pleased with your overall experience of Yotpo!

Teatox Australia

We've been using Yotpo for over 2 years now and couldn't be happier. We have recently updated our theme and needed some custom code injected into our site in order for the reviews to show on the appropriate pages. Josh from Yotpo got it done the same day we asked... talk about customer service! Thanks again guys :)

April 24, 2019

Hey there, Teatox Australia! Thanks for taking to the time to give us this great feedback, we are so happy to know that we are hitting the mark when it comes to giving our customers the best service we can!

Safe Ride 4 Kids

This app is great for having star reviews on your website and your product pages. We've been using Yotpo since before we were even using Shopify. Recently I noticed we had a bunch of site reviews that were really product reviews. Danreb helped me reimport them as the proper product review. Hoping they make an easy way to switch those like they do for product reviews which can be marked as a site review.

April 24, 2019

Hey Safe Ride 4 Kids! So happy to hear you are enjoying Yotpo! We love hearing feedback about our support crew and are so glad you had a good experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

Distons

Excellent app to help get product reviews for my business. Had some issues with the installation as I use a custom theme but Pauline was very quick to help and resolve the issues. All working great. Thank you!

April 18, 2019

Hey Distons! Happy to hear that you were pleased with our service, and you are now getting more reviews from customers! We appreciate the feedback!

ESJOY

I am using this ap for a while now, since 2 months also swell, and the support I really like very helpfully, really recommended!! Jaypee, Bernard and Eddie are mi favourites everything is by mail that is good, but it would be nice also having a call centre like shopify

April 18, 2019

Hey Esjoy! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate the feedback, and are glad you had a great experience with our support team.

Bloomist

Yotpo has been great for Bloomist.com so far (4 months in), we have had a paid version and are still trying to understand how to customize for best results. Recently we reached out for support in order to get reviews sent X days after fulfillment date vs order date and they fixed it immediately - Danreb in support was quick and polite!

April 18, 2019

Hey Bloomist! Thanks for the great feedback, we are so happy you are enjoying your experience with Yotpo. One of our team has also reached out to check how you are going with optimizing your account! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review.

Brin d’Arômes

I love this app. NeedED some help with setup and transferring some data. Danreb was absolutely outstanding! Really swift, professional & awesome customer service and helpful with all the explanation needed. Plus, love the positive and enthusiastic communication. Huge thank you for your help and making this experience so smooth. Strongly recommend this app and thank you Danreb for making this experience seamless.

April 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, Brin d’Arômes! Happy to hear you got the support you needed and are happy with the service our team provided!

Chileanwines

Great support Gimbert!! I really appreciate your help and your goodwill to help me! Thank you so much ! I´m every time more grateful with the professionalism

April 14, 2019

Thanks Chileanwines for the great review! We are so glad our team were able to help you out and make sure you got the support you needed.

Sally Rae

So far so good and the customer support team is excellent. Josh was very friendly and helped with an import quickly & efficiently. Thanks again!

April 14, 2019

Hey Sally Rae, thanks for the great feedback about Josh and our team, and taking the time to leave a review!

Momease Baby Boutique

Pauline was so helpful when we needed assistance. Had our issue resolved quickly and efficiently. Thanks so much - great app!

April 10, 2019

Hey Momease Baby Boutique! Awesome to hear that you were pleased with the service you received. Thanks for taking the time to write a review!