Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

oldpassion - from prison with love

the support is fantastic! Eddie is outstandig and really fast. He solved my problem within minutes! Thanks for that :)

March 27, 2019

Thanks Oldpassion! Glad to hear that we met the mark in helping you resolve any issues you were having, and give you the right guidance you needed!

Monday Vapes

Friendly, professional customer support by Eddie! App is performing well, best reviews app so far! Customers more likely leave feedback than using competitors apps!

March 27, 2019

Thank you, Monday Vapes! We are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Yotpo service.

ecoMaster Store

I reached out to Yotpo for a question I have in mind regarding my subscription.. One of their representatives, Pauline, was very timely and accommodating in responding to me.. Thank you..

March 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, ecoMaster! Glad to hear you got the help you needed from our team :)

Lilac & Clover

I love this app so far! Looks great and was able to have it installed both on product pages as well as collections. I imported previously collected reviews by contacting support. Josh was a huge help getting the old reviews imported as well as placing some code that I couldn't figure out. I like that you can set automatic emails to go out to your customers after their purchase. Highly recommend!!

March 27, 2019

Hey Lilac & Clover, thank you for your awesome feedback! We are so glad you are enjoying your experience with Yotpo :)

The Little Picture Company

I'm really pleased with this app. The customer service is excellent (Thanks Raphael!). It has everything we need from a rating app. It's also easy to move across your ratings if you change your theme or site. Thanks for your great work guys!

March 27, 2019

So happy to hear that we are meeting the mark in ensuring you have a successful set up with Yotpo. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Bearaby

Great app, easy to use and especially great customer support they answer fast and are very helpful, in my last query Josh solved my issue in less than a day. Highly recommennded.

The Mr. Laundry

GREAT APP! The benefits the APP has provided so far are invaluable and the customer service provided is unmeasurable.

V-white Direct

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Hear Me Roar - Kids

Love this app! I've had it on my website for a long while now. I only had one problem with it recently and it was resolved smoothly, thanks Annie. A must have on your store!

September 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

BabeLash

Yotpo is one of the best apps i use in my day to day, and the help team is amazing and always willing to go the extra mile