Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Chuckit Dog Toys UK

This is quite possibly the most important app in the whole of the Shopify App Store. If you can generate reviews you'll generate sales. With YotPo, simply install and configure and YotPo will email your customers asking for a review (you can customise the message) and at the same time, the email will upsell a few of your products (again you can customise this). You'll be quite surprised just how many reviews you'll get and how quickly they'll accumulate. Simply put, your business NEEDS this app!

GUYA Firenze

Thank you for this useful app! it makes it so easy to display reviews: just one thing, could be nice if dimensions would be adjustable on my website

GOcase

Great app. Works flawlessly. Responsive customer support. Room for improvement would be the ability to back-date reviews as I am manually copying over reviews from Amazon as they come in.

J S Country Tools

Great app! *****

It's not often in life or business you get something for nothing, however Yotpo have addressed that statment by offering this app. The app is not only free but it also works really well, with as yet I have had no issues. My customers are incouraged to leave an honest review via an email request that you can design to meet your needs. I like how I can tailor the review section to fit in with my site design and I love the fact I can bounce my reviews onto social media and control the way they are displayed and frequency they are uploaded. I hold high hopes that this review app will increase my business online.

Thanks Yotpo

SheaTruth Limited

Great App. tested it for a few months now and slowly getting the hang of it.

Thumps up for

1. I love the fact that customers can write a review right in the review request email. They do not need to be redirected to do this.

2. Love that reviews can be posted on twitter and facebook. Integrates well with these platforms.

3. Love the reviews tab on the website too and the options to automate or manually post reviews.

I gave it 4 stars because I'd like to be able to integrate customer pictures. Can this be done? If so, I'll definitely be giving a 5 star rating!

Great App.

Baby Gift Works

Love it. Looks good, helps sales.

The Quality Framing Company & Imaging Services

a very comprehensive app that does the job very well indeed.

Exxo Armwear

Love this app! Easy to install and looks great on my site. Customer service is very responsive. Would like a bit more customization but I may need to play around with it more. - www.exxoarmwear.com

A&A Shoes

Easy set up. works well. good integration with Facebook, very complete. Thank you.

IMPERIAL ELOQUENCE

Works amazingly and the set up steps are easy and clear- thank you guys!