Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Bluestockings Boutique

Yotpo is a must. It's the easiest review app to use for your store, installation wise, and their feature of a 2-week followup to customers with a reminder to write a review has been *super* effective. They also have other features you can turn on/off, like recommended products. My one hickup with this app has been posting reviews to social media, and the only reason it loses a star is because they make it such a big deal that you SHOULD be able to do that/are encouraged to do that. But as just a review app for the website, recommended.

Iron Rebel Power Gear

Great app and love getting all of our reviews! Using the free version and love it!

Symbolika

$500 to get SEO features ... Is this for real?

Lady Sport

Me ha sido muy útil esta App, Me encanta. Gracias YotPo

Hey Gorgeous

I would definitely recommend using Yotpo to effortlessly grow your e-comm business. It makes a huge difference to our sales when reviews are posted on our social platforms. Another plus is the great support we get when we ask a question or need any info or advice.

Jclarkes Marine

Been using this for over a year now and its really making my site look popular. Also sends reviews direct to my facebook page.

Crash Ball Rugby

I really didn't want to write this review as I wanted to get the problems I've had resolved but have heard nothing back after several emails and over a week of waiting. Only my first ever customer got a review email and after that no one else did which now means I have lost a lot of opportunities for reviews. It's a shame as other reviews have been so positive but that's just not my experience. I got an initial response and then haven't heard anything since.

Water Gallery Worldwide

Yotpo has been a hugely helpful app for our growing e-commerce business! We love how we can plan exactly when a review request email will be sent to our customers and Yotpo makes it easy for customers to publish them on our website. Not only do glowing reviews help us sell more of our product, but they also help with SEO. We highly recommend Yotpo for any e-commerce shop!

Letsannounce

This is one of the must have apps, Few options i think its still missing, but overall,with the beautiful review section for products & website its a very nice plugin, few limitations on customization, Thanks Yotpo for such a beautiful plugin and specially for free :) Cheers

Anna Carla Beachwear

Brilliant service. The customer support is very quick and very helpful. I wanted to use reviews I had received from other stores and the customer support sent me what I needed to get that done and even set it up for me. It is now working brilliantly. Thanks so much guys!