Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Lovepray jewelry

We have used Yotpo for a couple of years now, it has many wonderful capabilities, and ways of acquiring reviews. However, they offer no technical support, only time you will hear from them is when it’s time to renew your contract, and when you find someone in support it’s someone from sales, with a superficial knowledge of the app, not someone who actually knows any of the technical stuff, which is why you needed them in the first place. We are looking for other options.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we're really sorry to hear about your experience. Over the past year, we've been working hard to expand the capacity and availability of our support team and are happy to share our support agents are now available to all of our users 24/7. Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions or you'd like to chat.

boostCBD™

Absolutely amazing app! Highly recommend! Shoutout to Hermes for the legendary customer support! Give this man a raise!

Sol de Janeiro

In 4 months of use, we have seen our revenue and brand engagement increase dramatically. The team is a pleasure to work with as well.

Giani Dafirenze

Muy buena aplicación, es muy útil y además tienen un excelente servicio al cliente. La recomiendo totalmente.

Petit Vour

My team has been using the Yotpo review app for perhaps 5 years and have had a wonderful experience. Any questions or concerns we've ever had have been resolved by the incredibly professional and friendly team at Yotpo. Would I recommend the app to other business owners? Absolutely!

Dick Johnson

Easy to use but its not cheap if you have 500 orders in a month the price is 199 dollars/ month. If you have more than 500 orders in a month you have to talk the sales team... wonder what that price tag will be??

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We've recently spruced up our pricing model! You can learn more on our website or on the Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose a package ranging from $19 to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to chat about the best fit. If you'd like to get in touch, we'd be happy to assist you further. Thank you again for your feedback.

BELCH

I’ve been using the review feature. It’s been helpful receiving feedback and I like that it shows it on the store. Online support has been stellar considering I’m still using the free version.

Diabetes Secure

This app helps to visualize customer sentiments in a really valuable way. We also ran into an technical glitch/issue, which Pauline at Yotpo helped us solve (and another issue in Nov 2019, which Jan at Yotpo solved). So after almost 10 years of a free account with Yotpo, we couldn't be happier.

My Site Plan

Don't do it!! If only I had read all of the negative reviews before getting roped in. They now have me stuck in a $10k/yr contract and are trying to squeeze me for more money just because I have localized my international stores with the proper .ca .com.au .com.uk etc....I can get most of the features with other review companies such as stamped.io for under $100/month. I'll have to wait out my contract and then figure out how to get my reviews all transferred if possible. WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE!!

Life Proper Staging

The interface for this app is poorly designed and not easy for clients to work with. I've also had issues with being billed twice for one subscription and haven't received any answers from their support team to remedy the situation. Buyer beware -- there are plenty of review apps out there that function better than this one and offer MUCH better support & billing practices.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We've recently remodeled out interface, updated our billing system, and expanded the capacity of our support agents to be available to all of our users 24/7. If you'd like to get in touch to learn more, we'd be happy to help.