Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

juice. Nashville

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome App! The support is top-notch & we have seen great increase in our volume due to adding reviews to our site. Great job.

Total Chef

I connect Yotpo app like 2 months ago to my shopify website and I think is very useful and easy to use!
I think I need some more time to see the results but for now I'm quite happy with this new app!

Blackbeard's Den

Great product! Everything you need and then some

Strobepro Studio Lighting

In my opinion this is the best app in the store. The reviews generate so much confidence and lead to direct sales. The mail after purchase is awesome. I highly, highly recommend! A+ for Yotpo.

Onesie Zoosie Australia

Took a while to get it going, but now it's doing really well!

District Grain

Single-handedly the most beneficial app. We have a whole page dedicated to reviews- Potential customers LOVE it!

Bee Mercy

Great app, really encourages people to review your site. Great for automated interaction with your customers. Highly recommended!

Dibsies Personalization Station

Yotpo is by far the best reviews platform we have tried on Shopify. Email after purchase is an absolute must-have and Yotpo does this really well. We haven't used other features as effectively but we like that they are constantly improving their offering. Their sales and support team is also a class act.

Chosen Foods

App works great with a nice back-end interface and great display on site. App is also NOT inside an i-frame, which I think is great :) Pricing for premium seems reasonable.

The Moonlight Shop

YOTPO is probably the best app for reviews available. It's easy to setup and works like a charm. The fact that you can "set and forget" it, is simply awesome and a huge time saver.

Plus, it's super cool too see what your customers write about your products :D