Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Diabetes Secure

This app helps to visualize customer sentiments in a really valuable way. We also ran into an technical glitch/issue, which Pauline at Yotpo helped us solve (and another issue in Nov 2019, which Jan at Yotpo solved). So after almost 10 years of a free account with Yotpo, we couldn't be happier.

My Site Plan

Don't do it!! If only I had read all of the negative reviews before getting roped in. They now have me stuck in a $10k/yr contract and are trying to squeeze me for more money just because I have localized my international stores with the proper .ca .com.au .com.uk etc....I can get most of the features with other review companies such as stamped.io for under $100/month. I'll have to wait out my contract and then figure out how to get my reviews all transferred if possible. WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE!!

Life Proper Staging

The interface for this app is poorly designed and not easy for clients to work with. I've also had issues with being billed twice for one subscription and haven't received any answers from their support team to remedy the situation. Buyer beware -- there are plenty of review apps out there that function better than this one and offer MUCH better support & billing practices.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We've recently remodeled out interface, updated our billing system, and expanded the capacity of our support agents to be available to all of our users 24/7. If you'd like to get in touch to learn more, we'd be happy to help.

Locusvie.ca

I've signed up for the free Yotpo account.
I initially struggled with the app because I was trying to use one yotpo account (same email address) for two different shopify stores (a .ca & .com store), and you can't do that with yotpo - you can't use the same email for a yotpo account that sits on two different stores.

However, Yotpo subsequently installed the widgets on both sites for me, and improved the initial yotpo installation by changing where the reviews show for the product (on the collection page & on the product page). Pauline was great to work with, and made several great recommendations regarding how the reviews could be displayed. Thanks Pauline & team!

Saigu Cosmetics

The customer support of the app is amazing, Hermes really helped me with the technical problems I had.

Spirit of Eden

Unfortunately not usable in German, due to really bad translations and no opportunity to change that.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! This is exactly the kind of feedback that helps us improve. We've taken the time to work on our translation abilities - Yotpo now offers localization for the widgets, landing pages, and review request emails. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

MOOMENN

I use the app for reviews in site on facebook and had amazing and reactive support! Highly recommended

K.P.H

Yotpo reviews is a great choice!

Easy to use, looks appealing on my site.

Also, a big thanks to Pauline - she was immensely helpful to work with me to help install it properly and went the extra mile with customisation on my site, at no extra cost.

The customer service aspect is excellent, and the app works a treat.

Thank you immensely.

kin+kind

The customer support solved my problems very quickly. I wanted to customize review carousels for displaying on different pages and the Yotpo team helped me with the code and implementation with perfect explanation, and even tested it out before responding to me unlike what most companies would do.

Mrs Milk

I have purchased the full version of the app and was not able to install some of the widgets, I emailed Help and Pauline assisted me quickly and effortlessly. She was so on al the ball and really was so helpful! I have no problem paying for an app when you have help like that! Thanks to Pauline for the awesome service! High 5!