Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1ssumm

I ran into an issue with the app and reached out to the support team, and I can say had a very pleasant CS experience with Yotpo. My support rep, Pauline, returned to me quick with all the answers I needed in the first response email, so of course it saved a lot of time, and I was able to fix the issues right away. She also offered to help further if I had trouble correcting errors myself, so.. I am satisfied with the service! Thank you!

Rain Gear Pro

Since implementing Yotpo we have seen a considerable increase in conversions.. Thank you to Pauline from the support team, she is always quick to reply and resolve any questions we have.

Authentic Bags Only

I need a app that does only store reviews. This one seemed a bit pricey to me. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We do offer the ability to control the type of reviews you collect -- you can easily choose to collect only site reviews. Additionally, our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to discuss the right fit for you - we're here to help your business grow! If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to assist you further.
Thanks again for your feedback.

EyeDope

I am very impressed with how my reviews are displayed on my website. They really integrated into my theme very well. The functionally is super! It's so easy to push reviews to all of my various social media accounts. And the response is outstanding! I highly recommend this app! Keep up the good work Yotpo!

Kapri Couture

We just had the app installed and set up on our site! Justine had amazing customer service and was quick to respond to our inquiry. Looking forward to using the app to receive feedback from our happy fans!

Ruffneck Scarves

Yotpo is very helpful for keeping an eye on customer satisfaction and the support has always been very quick and professional, Bernard helped change some code specific to our store in a timely manner.

SYRACHA'CUSE

EXCELLENT AND QUICK SUPPORT FROM JUSTINE HELPED SOLVE MY CODING CONCERNS. CAN'T WAIT TO START RECEIVING CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Little Kicker Books®

Good evening,
I use this app to gather and display immediate reviews from buyers of our Little Kicker Books on our web site, www.LittleKicker.com. I used support the other day for the first time, and the lady who helped me was outstanding. I needed to get the reviews to post on my landing page, not just on the individual books, and she saw what I needed and made it happen. Her support service was fantastic!
A couple of improvements for me would be to have the actual overall star rating show on my landing page. I would also like to be able to recontact customers and request their reviews again at a later time after they have had experience reading our Little Kicker story books to their children.
Sam

Paulo from Yotpo support was great. He made happen what I wanted to happen ad did it in a kind courteous fashion. He is another Yotpo asset.
One thing I learned through my contacts with Paulo is the my fifty free reviews are fifty reviews offered by Yotpo to my customers, and not necessarly fifty responses from my customers. I kept expecting to see fifty review a month on the free program, and Paulo explained to me that Yotpo sent out the fifty review offers but not every one of my customers actually submitted a review.

allyoos

So far, so great with Yotpo. Really just what we needed and great customer service. Thank you, Yotpo!

STAR BEADS

Great App, and easy Setup, loading time could be a bit quicker but believe this is something they are working on.