Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Madison & Mulholland Collection

What a great tool! love that these reviews are verified by buyers, so it's honest reporting!

Mermaid Tails by Applejack Apparel

Yotpo has impressed me like no other Shopify app I've used- we currently have 52 reviews on our store, and they definitely boost our credibility.... I love that I have the option to communicate reviewers directly. I feel this app delivered on its promise- to generate a lot of reviews effortlessly. Thank you!!

LimeTrace

Great app. Very useful for driving traffic to my website. Highly recommended!

Simply Superheroes

I've now clocked in 50 product reviews for my website thanks to Yotpo. It's a great app to have that's a no-brainer for your website.

kenkotea

Quality app, the free option seems fine for a small business. Just waiting for the reviews to roll in now!

Plant Essentials: Online Ecostore Wellness Store | Skincare Maker | Beauty Spa, Townsville QLD

ok, but for the price, the support is not all that helpful.
can be glitchy for customers to use - and as we know, if it's too hard, customers give up trying to post a review.

TENEURO

Great app, great customer service.
I like view and design of reviews and all system how it is. Also installed rich snippet which is so important for website rating.
Thanks for all help to Dave:)

CHOCODODA

Great app. I have a bit of a problem setting up the widget but Dave Bradford been very helpful.

UOIONLINE.COM

This app is amazing for being free, I just didn't appreciate the headache it gave me while I was trying to figure out how to use it. I didn't expect it to e-mail every customer who has ever bought items from us ever, I thought that was a little ridiculous. I didn't even know this app was going to e-mail customers, or send me over 100 e-mails in 2 days. The app is very vague on explaining how it works until things happen, like posting on our Facebook Page and the large widget at the bottom of product pages. I am also disappointed on how I can't easily find out enough information about a customer to contact them if they have a question. The interface has some glitches. Like the navigation buttons magically disappear when I am looking at the list or reviews if I go to publish or unpublish a review.

Maschino's Online Store

Nice, very nice. Easy installation and works well. I would recommend it.