Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Little Kicker Books®

Good evening,
I use this app to gather and display immediate reviews from buyers of our Little Kicker Books on our web site, www.LittleKicker.com. I used support the other day for the first time, and the lady who helped me was outstanding. I needed to get the reviews to post on my landing page, not just on the individual books, and she saw what I needed and made it happen. Her support service was fantastic!
A couple of improvements for me would be to have the actual overall star rating show on my landing page. I would also like to be able to recontact customers and request their reviews again at a later time after they have had experience reading our Little Kicker story books to their children.
Sam

Paulo from Yotpo support was great. He made happen what I wanted to happen ad did it in a kind courteous fashion. He is another Yotpo asset.
One thing I learned through my contacts with Paulo is the my fifty free reviews are fifty reviews offered by Yotpo to my customers, and not necessarly fifty responses from my customers. I kept expecting to see fifty review a month on the free program, and Paulo explained to me that Yotpo sent out the fifty review offers but not every one of my customers actually submitted a review.

allyoos

So far, so great with Yotpo. Really just what we needed and great customer service. Thank you, Yotpo!

STAR BEADS

Great App, and easy Setup, loading time could be a bit quicker but believe this is something they are working on.

SincereReigns

I used this app to be able to have customers start leaving reviews. It took a little while for me to get it set up, because I dont like like messing with code, but the Yotpo customer service team was able to come through and get everything set up for me. Everything works great and the reviews have been a big plus to my store. Giving a 4 star at the moment because I'm still exploring the app and finding out all it can do, but so far, it has been a good experience. Thanks Yotpo for a good app.

Gingerlly Tea

Beautiful, simple design. Excellent customer service. Michelle was able to quickly resolve my issue :)

Sky's Smoke Shop

Not only do I love the app itself - easy to use, looks great, lots of options, great features etc... The automatic review request emails are great and really help automate the process and collect review.

What REALLY sets this app apart is the service! I switched themes and hired a freelancer (first mistake) who just royally messed up my site and the yotpo reviews widget just disappeared. Jaypee worked with me for probably a month trying to figure out what caused the issue and how to fix it and eventually figured it out. I was amazed at how many times I had reached out to other freelancers for help, the developers of the theme etc... and was just kinda told it doesn't work and to use something else, but Jaypee knew this is the app I wanted on my site and fixed the issue. I'll be a lifetime yotpo app user from here on and can't wait until my store expands enough to add more of their features and services.
If you're new to ecomm you know how overwhelming all of the hiccups and obstacles can become and knowing that the people behind the app truly care is SUCH a relief and gives me the greatest peace of mind.
HIGHLY recommend this app.

WOOFALICIOUS.SG

It's awesome. It automatically adds the reviews to the product page itself. The customer support from. Yotpo is fantastic

Skull & Bones, Inc.

Their sales team are way too aggressive and make promises they can't keep. reneged on a written contract we had in place.

CalmiGoshop

I'm using Yotpo to show reviews in our Shopify Store. I love the features it offers - the website widget, the ability to show 'starts' in the product page, social media shares and more.
Although I started with the Free plan, many of the must-have-features were enabled, and above all, their customer support was very helpful and helped me with a few things I needed. Very recommended!

OmniaBlinds.com

Really quick and helpful support. We are more than satisfied so far. Thank you Yotpo for a well done app and great support.