Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Classic Stills

Great app. Takes a little getting used to but works really well.

Amok Hammocks

Yotpo is easy to use both as a store owner and customer. Product reviews are very important to attract new customers, and Yotpo makes it easy for your existing customers to leave a review directly in your automated follow up email. Everything is good if you can stick to the basic features.

The only significant minus that I can think of (which could have lead to fewer stars) is the exceptionally high-priced premium plan. This is important to take into consideration if you run multiple Shopify stores for different countries/locations, and you would like to use a premium feature like sharing reviews across different domains.

Soulful Summitz

Great app to help my priceless passages store to build more trust to my customers.

Topspasupply Com

I didn't expect the excellent customer service and help with on-boarding to YotPo. Thank you Amit, you were great brother.

Vegan Label

We are in the free version and they respond very quickly and joyfull. We are thinking very seriously on upgrade our plan. One of the best costumer service we know!!

Vardox Pbc

Great app and great customer support form Dana Shamir. Thank you for the great work

Willow Birch Apothecary

Awesome app and excellent customer support!

Endurelite

Awesome set and forget app....love it!

My Skins Friend

I love how easy it is to set up and the fact that it puts reviews about specific products on the same page as the product so shoppers can see all the comments about the product they're considering without leaving the page or having to read through all the comments to find something about the product they are interested in. Awesome program. I love it.

Sullenclothing

A must for every store, social proof is so important and I also tells you what is working and not working in your entire business