Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

BigGameBowhunter

Imported reviews from shopify product reviews really easily. The implementation team was very helpful getting star ratings on my collection pages. So far I'm very happy with the app and would highly recommend!

Lucy & Sam

Great app, picking up a lot of reviews via the in email review service and the features looks good on site. Excellent customer service from Edcel who recently helped with something very efficiently.

GDF Studio

One of the most useful apps we have in our ecom store. Yotpo Reviews 100% does what it claims to do. Also, their customer service (Eric A.) is just fantastic.

YourPerfectFinish

Amazing customer service, they have a training video for everything and their customer service team is among the best that I've come across

Day2

Fantastic customer service. A special mention to Hermes who dealt with my query and provided a solution.

Thank you!

www.aneeka.com.au

App has been great and the support has been just fantastic. Particularly, Edcel has been wonderful in helping us out with our custom requirements and has gone above and beyond in customer support!

PILLOBEBE

Initially I created a ticket and it took a while to get responses but they satisfied my request eventually and I am very happy with their service. And the app has all the features you need and they are for free. Highly recommend!

Gofloats.com

Great service and features, would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for easy reviews importing

Teatox Life India

App is great. Does it's job. They were one of the first in the market to have reviews custom built into emails. Pretty thoughtful considering the no of people who would take the time to go outside the email to leave a review. Needed some support issues resolved for review load and Jaypee from the support team went above and beyond to support the review. Great job guys. You have a fan. My only ask would be that you make features more affordable for small and micro businesses.

Tsuno

Fantastic customer support, Justine was very quick to fix my issue after I changed themes and the app didn't come across with the new theme, the app is very easy to set up, customise and use too!