Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

www.aneeka.com.au

App has been great and the support has been just fantastic. Particularly, Edcel has been wonderful in helping us out with our custom requirements and has gone above and beyond in customer support!

PILLOBEBE

Initially I created a ticket and it took a while to get responses but they satisfied my request eventually and I am very happy with their service. And the app has all the features you need and they are for free. Highly recommend!

Gofloats.com

Great service and features, would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for easy reviews importing

Teatox Life India

App is great. Does it's job. They were one of the first in the market to have reviews custom built into emails. Pretty thoughtful considering the no of people who would take the time to go outside the email to leave a review. Needed some support issues resolved for review load and Jaypee from the support team went above and beyond to support the review. Great job guys. You have a fan. My only ask would be that you make features more affordable for small and micro businesses.

Tsuno

Fantastic customer support, Justine was very quick to fix my issue after I changed themes and the app didn't come across with the new theme, the app is very easy to set up, customise and use too!

HIT THE HAY

Got excellent help from Pauline from Yotpo, beyond from the support the app itself is very good! Easy to use and looks good. Try it out!

iramdesigns

I love this App because it sends emails to customers with past orders and ask them for a review. Pauline was very helpful in getting me started. I definitely recommend it.

Northwind Watches - Designed In Northern Britain

I was recommended this app by a friend who was using it on his store. Very easy to set up and the guys at Yotpo were quick in transferring over my existing reviews. I set up the automated emails to ask for reviews and that has generated a couple straight away. All good so far.

Hedron Life Source

I am quite impressed. Paolo was my online support and he went above and beyond my requests. He didn't have to do what he did to help me move around and configure the way my reviews showed online, but he took the extra time and did it for us!! Thank you Yotpo and especially Paolo Macasero!

Fight Diva

Yotpo’s customer review is great! Couple days ago we decided to change a theme on Shopify to better accommodate our product lineup. However, the review wadge wasn’t displayed as expected afterward. Therefore, I contacted Yotpo’s support and submitted a ticket. Justine Romeo from the support team got back to me right away and adjusted the script for my account to solve the issue right away. I am greatly appreciated his promoted response! The customer service reassured me that I will be able to get any assistance I need later on if any query occurred. Thanks team!