Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Mike's Dive Store

This is one of those apps that has just worked! We have tried many apps over the past few months and none has given us the return on our effort and investment like Yotpo! If you own an online shop then this is essential.

Premier Home & Gifts

This app was super easy to integrate and works exactly as described. I know we are building customer shopping confidence by allowing reviews on our site. I also like how our customers can review their purchases directly in the email they receive. We are very happy and definitely recommend it as one of your must have apps for your store!

Anixter Australia Pty Ltd

Really easy to integrate. Great functionality and GUI. Added benefits to SEO by improved on page content for products and increased customer engagement. Great product.

happypaws

Really useful app and very user friendly. Needed a minor amendment with the set up for my site and found customer support to be responsive, professional and efficient..

linenshed

Great app, i was searching for something like this only. I am more than happy with it. It really helps in giving confidence for potential customers to read reviews about our past orders. Highly recommended !

Shopify SEO Experts

Great review app for products and store reviews on client stores. The Rich Snippets are also great for Google organic search results. Although the rich snippet feature is a premium Yotpo feature, this feature drastically improves the SEO find-ability to your Shopify store on Google search because you can piggy-back off of Yotpo's link juice and Domain Authority. We highly recommend this app to all clients, both new and experienced!

Doll Memories

Best review app out there, but I'm sure they can make it even better

Savannah Sevens Western Chic

Simply the most amazing review app on Shopify. The rich snippets are great!

Apollo Racing

Amazing solution! Strongest recomended!!! visite my site www.apolloracing.com.br and see by yourself.

The Ropeit

Simple install, clean look and review capture system seems to work efficiently. Definitely a great option for gathering and displaying customer reviews.