Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

waytoplay.toys

Customer service is extremely slow to respond! Only by email and I than you have to wait app 24 hours for an answer. Please have a chat tool installed!

homecityinc

Excellent customer service, we had an issue with our mobile version and Yonathan M helped us out and even provided the code I needed.

ORIGINALAUSTRALIANUGG.COM.AU

It took ages to get any human from support to answer our questions. It would be great to get response from support quicker

Chatters Salon

This is the best app for being able to reach out to your guests while they are online shopping! They are always so helpful, too!

RainforestAdventures

The app works very well and the customer service support is really fast and also they do an amazing job fixing issues on the site

BEAKS wild bird food

Yotpo now think they are entitled to the following data from your website

"This includes all order details for all time.

Yotpo Reviews - Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Photo Reviews will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents"

I really dont think so yotpo. Ill be switching so you dont get your hands on and collect my customers data thank you very much.

Simply Granola

Don was so great in assisting me with a small display issue I have. Thanks Dan! The support Yotpo offer is great - can recommend.

Herpothecary

Great customer support! I had an issue downloading a .csv file and Michelle helped it without a second thought and even provided the file I needed.

PLNTS BAR

Yotpo is the go to review app that ensures credibility, transparency and honesty for your store. Their customer service is superb as well. We are very happy with Yotpo

Santivia - The Way To Good Health

The app is really easy to use. They added on some extra featurs for the frree plan so it got even better.
I am trying out growth plan ( paid) now). Michelle helped me check my widgets , coupon codes and emails were set up OK. Thanks Michelle

Thanks Danreb for helping me with the billing situation