Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

RackYourBoard.com

This App has allowed us to easily set up a review system for products on our site. What's more is that it accessed our email list and automatically requested reviews from past customers. Above and Beyond what I expected and its Free. Highly recommend.

Wildflower Innocence Toys

LOVE this app!!! So easy to use!

Tizarre

We are using this app to get site reviews for our shop that sells cool printed t shirts online .Yotpo is a very convenient way to do it!

MixedMade

Easy to integrate, easy to set up. Does exactly what it says. I really like it because it allows us to request reviews from our customers with almost no touch or maintenance, once set up.

The Happy Cheongsam

Easy to use. Good tool for posting either on shopfiy and social media.
Layout looks good too

Lixmee

great app indeed.

the widget we get from Yotpo makes our website more professional and the use Yotpo is quite easy. I just started using Yotpo and was impressed by how much value it could add to our website. I am still working on the social bit of what Yotpo could do. highly recommended app

Gnomo

We use Yotpo mainly to collect reviews via post-sale emails. And Yotpo is really great doing that! We has been using it for years and we are very happy with it. Also, we recently ask help with very particular settings we need and Eric from the support team has been super efficient and super supportive. Ten over ten for Yotpo!

La Tienda de ellos para ellas

It's easy and the best way to get feedback. 100% recommended

Undersummers by CarrieRae

Love this app! It's so easy-I don't have to think and customers are reminded to do reviews and they get rewarded. Even better, I love seeing the reviews pop up on my facebook page. Such a great app! Thank you!

GOSSYPIUM | Organic cotton Yoga clothes Crafted in the UK

One of the best Apps , simple to use and great to get products feedback from customers.
A must .....