Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Invalsa Coffee

We've been using Shopify for a little over a year now, and I've tried several free apps, some of which we're still using quite successfully (Chimpified, etc.) This is the first time I've felt compelled to write a review for an app, though! I just turned it on about three days ago, and I've been so pleasantly surprised at how easy and effective it's been to add customer reviews to products in our store. I checked the box for the app send out automated emails asking customers to write reviews, and we've gotten 20+ great reviews in just one weekend, which really adds to our store. I also just turned on the floating Reviews tab that now appears on the store, and created a "Recent Customer Reviews" page on our site using the easy copy-and-paste script that Yotpo provides. It is the best combination of an app being EASY, free, and really making our store richer that I have come across so far!

Worldofmoose

Awful customer service (unless you want to upgrade) We used to love Yotpo but since we updated our theme and lost the app we have been trying to get some help with reinstalling. Terrible service! No response to four attempts to contact them. We looked at upgrading our Yotpo account but the prices seem to leap up and we just can't afford it for a small business.

Discount Nutrition & Supplement Gateway

Amazing app. Definitely recommending. Easy to install.

GetYourGiftHere

This application is Amazing. We were working with SuperReviews and had 12 reviews that came through the software. We installed Yotpo because we were looking for a way to integrate our review system with our social media campaigns. 2 days after we installed the application we had over 40 additional reviews based on their Mail-After purchase process. In fact, we were so shocked by the speed of this process that we actually went back and manually checked to be sure they weren't making up these reviews :-). Sure enough, all of the reviewers represented our customers and corresponded to the items listed in the order and since we had personally spoken with a lot of the wedding purchasers the stories lined up as well. With such great results we quickly upgraded our account to Premium Support. Obviously we highly recommend Yotpo Reviews - I just hope you aren't one of our competitors :p

DropShipping Webs

We recommend this app for your reviews.

Honor Thread

Wanted something that would make it easy for customers to use and encourage product reviews. This app does a great job.

VERAET

Few words for such a WONDERFUL app. If you want reviews on your website and you want simplicity, download this app. I have 10 reviews in under 2-3 days. Now total is 20 and received one of their badges to put on my website. I can't tell how you bad a$$ this app is.

Oscar Wear

We have only just soft launched our website. (www.oscarwear.com.au) and have been testing a few different features and apps.
This would have to be one of the best apps that we have installed.
Very simple to install with clear instructions and a huge variety of options. You can have different widgets in different places which is great.

For example on the side bar of our collections page we have a "recent reviews widget". Within the footer we have incorporated a Top Rated Products Widget.
Not to mention the tab widget that we have put on the bottom of every page.

Not only does it allow product reviews but also general site reviews.

If there is one thing i definitely recommend from this product is a feature not generally advertised but you will find when you instal the app. It is the installation of the SEO Integration. Can be a little tricky but the instructions are very self explanatory. Works well if you have your own domain name.

The SEO integration is already showing results in google. It gives google a feed of all your reviews to integrate into their search engine. Very cool!

We cannot wait to do our official "social media" launch soon and start to get reviews in! If you want to reward customers with discounts for writing reviews and a further discount for sharing the review on Facebook and Twitter this is the app for you!

HealthQuest

I was very happy to come across this Review App because I was indeed looking for one for my store and this was recommended to me highly. I can see why. One, it was easy to install. And two, the support staff was great! I used the Mobilla template that does not have the tabs functionality for the product. So I have to code the tabs manually per product. Despite the App not supporting this kind of manual tab feature, there is still a simple workaround solution to have the Yotpo Reviews feature in the product tab. Ed Ruth as the support staff was great! I'll be inviting all my customers to give product review and it give me more reason to engage with the customers! And we all know what that would mean...:)

Paper Anniversary

This app is fantastic. It has helped us improve our service while also generating great reviews that make us look good to prospective customers.