Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Leah B. Boutique

I love this app, it's just not for every type of business. Because my inventory is constantly changing (hence products are removed thus taking the reviews along with them) it's tough. I'll get a good amount of reviews on a product and then it will go out of stock and they'll disappear. Easy to install though and works great at reassuring customers on their purchases.

Mountain Man Supply Company

Great App - easy to install, great support, worth your time.

Smart-eBook-Shop

This review tool is cool and great and it's been awesome since I installed it. Thanks guys for such a great tool! YotPo rocks!

Vida Moda

Very good so far, easy to set up and seems to do what it says it will do, customers like it and are happy to use it. We also like the well controlled options for pushing to social.

Lavish Tails

Yotpo is probably the single most important app to add to your site. It does everything as advertised and is very flexible in matching the design of your site. Whats more Lucy and the gang offer exceptional customer service.
Thanks Yotpo.

Xtreme Digital Graphix

Best app & customer support i have received so far, they replied to my emails right away and fixed an issue with rich snippets which they state they don't even have full support yet. for a free app that gets reviews to your site and helps you rank better, emails all of your customers to leave review. You can't go wrong.

Modko U.S.

Great interface, more tools than I imagined and the email function is priceless! We were able to grab over 100 reviews in a week in response to the email requests. Love it!

Infinity Pro - Ion Bands, Ion Bracelets, Energetix Magnetic Jewellery, Ionic Health

The BEST app in the app store.

Installed it and started getting reviews from previous customers within the hour (didn't even realise it was going to send out a review request to all our old customers) and we got 50 reviews in the first day or so.

On track to 100 now and then skies the limit I guess!

All the features work amazingly and there's some pretty hardcore interesting SEO stuff this thing can do as well like star rankings in the search results etc.

Upsells work great, reviews are seamless.

Best app ever. And it's free. Unreal!

Thanks

Fish Finders from Homeland Fishing

Great app, does what it is supposed to do, generates reviews and up-sells.

Highly recommend it.

Soap Artisan

Great app, and excellent customer service! I had some challenges with the installation and they fixed everything for me very quickly and efficiently. Am happy with the product and with all my interactions with the Yotpo team.