Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Smartdroid

Yotpo has improved so much! I tried it a couple of months ago and wasn't impressed. I gave it another go recently and found it's been hugely improved. I'm talking about the product features and the customer service as well. Dave has been great answering my questions promptly, under 24 hrs. Well done and keep it up! Check out our site for our customers' reviews: www.smartdroid.co.nz.

DM Collectibles

Excellent app! But, ONE thing! There should be a way to remove the "Reviews by YOTPO on the bottom of the product reviews on a product page and on the bottom of the "Testimonials" tab pop-up. Looks very unprofessional and there should be a way to remove this branding stuff.. that is the only disappointment.

Madison & Mulholland Collection

What a great tool! love that these reviews are verified by buyers, so it's honest reporting!

Mermaid Tails by Applejack Apparel

Yotpo has impressed me like no other Shopify app I've used- we currently have 52 reviews on our store, and they definitely boost our credibility.... I love that I have the option to communicate reviewers directly. I feel this app delivered on its promise- to generate a lot of reviews effortlessly. Thank you!!

LimeTrace

Great app. Very useful for driving traffic to my website. Highly recommended!

Simply Superheroes

I've now clocked in 50 product reviews for my website thanks to Yotpo. It's a great app to have that's a no-brainer for your website.

kenkotea

Quality app, the free option seems fine for a small business. Just waiting for the reviews to roll in now!

Plant Essentials: Online Ecostore Wellness Store | Skincare Maker | Beauty Spa, Townsville QLD

ok, but for the price, the support is not all that helpful.
can be glitchy for customers to use - and as we know, if it's too hard, customers give up trying to post a review.

TENEURO

Great app, great customer service.
I like view and design of reviews and all system how it is. Also installed rich snippet which is so important for website rating.
Thanks for all help to Dave:)

CHOCODODA

Great app. I have a bit of a problem setting up the widget but Dave Bradford been very helpful.