Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Mobile-Stock.it

I use this app in 2 websites. I think is very useful because allow to your website to improve the trust. You can share the review of the customer also in social network.

Nico Apparel

I noticed a steady increase in sales after I added the Yotpo product reviews to my site.

Archana Fashion Attire

Its really very nice and simple application, giving me lots of value.
I am hoping to get good amount of sale through this channel as well....

Hepper

This app is awesome. It's so easy to set up and their dashboard/admin website is the best I've ever used. Reviews are rolling in everyday and it's great to hear what people think. 5 Stars!

Yarnz

Easy to use, great app. My thanks to the developers! :)

Carrot Sun® Tan Accelerators

A must-have for any online store, it's really easy to use, the reviews make my customers feel like they can trust the website and buy, and all of this for free. And it also looks great! Oh yeah- and the customer service is fab! I don't really know what I'd do without it!

Rhinestone Clothing

This is a great app and they are adding new features all time. Easy to install and use.

Evolve - Electric Longboards & Motorized Skateboards Australia

I cannot think of a reason not to get this app. It's been of great value to us and our customers who can buy with confidence after reading other shopper's feedback. An awesome app run by people who are genuinely wanting to make it as good as it can be.

Stop reading the reviews and download it now!

changeofart.com

Super easy install! I'm not (at all) comfortable with HTML, but their instructions made it a breeze. A delight, even.

I'll be counting on work of mouth from happy customers to get my small business off the ground. That means Yotpo could end up being the most important feature on my new website. I'm very happy that Cooper-House directed me to Yotpo.

Excellent customer service, too.

UPDATE:
I got an email from Yotpo asking for another review, and I want to do all I can to help out – it's a great app. This system won't let me do a 'fresh' review, so I'm just adding on to the old one...

Easy set up, easy to customize the note that goes to the customer – as well as the timing interval. I do wish it was easier to integrate the number of stars/reviews into the product info (meaning, easy for a luddite like me).

Even more, I wish that you could comment on customer's reviews without having to upgrade to Pro status. I'd be happy to pay a small monthly fee, but I can't imagine ever being able to afford the current Pro pricing.

Still, a very handy app – and the people that run their customer service have been great.

Richards Guitars

Incredibly slick service. First class reviews system but so much more such as automatic updating of Facebook and Twitter with my latest reviews. Seems tot be more in the pipeline too and am very much looking forward to the developments.

Thank you for your service so far which has been outstanding. My most important app no question.