Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

ORLINAS BRA

Back into early this year, we switched from another review app to Yotpo. Everything is wonderful and smooth. We just wished that the review stars can show up in the collection page before entering product page. But we have seen Yotpo team working diligently to improve their app and adding more functions over the course of this year. Last weekend we found that Yotpo added code that you can add review stars and we quickly pasted to our codes to show star rating but we failed. We emailed Yotpo on Sunday and got response from Lucy on Morning and Tuesday morning everything is fixed and in place and the review stars show on our collection view nicely. Thanks for a timely and great job!
Besides the start rating, we found that the Yotpo added coupon promotion in emails sent out to customers. And lots of other thoughtful features are added this year. Very happy to switch Yotpo. Great job you have done!

One Village Teas

Does EXACTLY what it says, a great asset for any website and works great for our needs http://www.onevillageteas.com/

Smyths Country Sports

Very good app if a touch slow at the dashboard (not on our site) but that might just be down to scaling issues. I'd recommend this app to any Shopify store owner.

Slyde Handboards - Bodysurfing Handplanes / Handboards

great app would def recommend to others its a great way to get peoples confidence up to purchase and great for seo too

San Sebastian Food

This app has everything you could ask for. It's amazing

Shop exotic bird toys, perches, food, treats and supplies.

I find this app to be just what the doctor ordered. Very easy install. Polite interface for customizing. Great options for that customization, and the variable ability to drop this into any area I like within my theme is great.

Traffic is up, conversations are being had and it has spawned something I didn't consider happening; reviewers are also visiting our blogs and commenting/sharing those. Bounce rate is down, and time per page is up. Fantastic. Highly recommend.

SecurityBees

very smart app, but it's better if visitors could write review to a collection page.

That's a Big Dog!

Very easy to install and customize. I think it looks good on the site. Now I can't wait for some reviews!

Buxnie.com

Very robust and has anything and everything you could want in a reviews app!

Beauty Cafe

Just moved my business/cart over to Shopify. Having customer product reviews and testimonials is very important. The app was very easy to install and get up and running. Now I'm just waiting on my first review. :)