Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Esthi Moon

I love this app! I love that reviews are on each product and their customer service is great!! They get back to you quickly and they follow up to make sure everything is resolved. I had an issue early this morning and Ann responded to me fast and fixed what I asked her to fix. It was a minor issue that probably could have been put off but she got right on it.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are constantly working on our customer service and we're happy to hear we've hit the mark with you.

Evergreen pegs

Amazing costumer service! they have been very pleasant to work with, they are quick to reply and are humane. They understand and sympathise with your needs and situation and are swift to reply and help.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service!

luckypeach.co

It was completely unusable after download. I was very disappointed. It asked me to make an account, but every time I clicked "Submit" I got an error message even with all fields being filled out correctly.

Khione's Kreams

Sheen was very helpful and patient with me. All of my needs were fulfilled. Thank you for your help.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it.

Wilderton

The app is easy to install and customize. Definitively recommend it to any ecommerce business - you will not be disappointed.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we value your opinion.

Dr. Kerklaan Therapeutics

Great customer service. Helped resolve technical issues and synching right away. Excited to see how yotpo review helps scale our business.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're excited to part of your growing brand!

Sandra Lucas Jewelry Store

Great addition to your website! Customer support is timely and efficient and they work to help resolve any problems. Recommend!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review. We really appreciate it.

BENJHAMIN OAK

diane has been a huge help! wish there was a way to delete unpublished reviews but love the app and prompt customer service either way

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Outdoorspace

Great App, the support team was very helpful in setting up the app for me. 100% happy, Highly recommended

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, happy to hear we were able to help get you up and running.

LingoDodo

Great app and service! Very quick to answer my questions and efficient with uploading the code to the website!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!