Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

yourLIFE.shop

Lemuel from Yotpo, who assisted me with importing site reviews was great, the app works well and is proving to be very helpful gaining reviews...would highly recommend.

Naptural Queen Hair Care

Capturing reviews from our customers is such a breeze. Also, the customer service is phenomenal! Whenever I need help, the agents are only a chat away and are always able to take care of my problems. One particular agent, Kenneth John stood out to me the most. He was quick to get my reviews back on my website after a theme change and took care of another issue that I saw, with no hesitation. SO beyond thankful for Yotpo and the Yotpo team!

My Identity - Medical ID Jewellery

This app is great! Service is fantastic. Nothing was a problem when I wanted reviews shown on different pages. Would recommend. Great help also with social integration.

MELOTRAJERONDEUSA

good experience.. i contact customer service. and inmediatly receive support. and fix the problem.... i recommended....

Athena's by Katie Amero

If it was not for Lemuel from Yotpo, I'm not so sure I would have been able to figure this out without losing hours of the day. Thank you so much Lemuel and the Yotpo team for your help and for making this less stressful! 10/20
Another night with this company and again they blew me away with customer service. Reach out if you need help, they will help, ANYTIME!

Lenny and Alice

Easy to use and great service. Switching over to Shopify I was sent a personalised video of a how-to-do task just for me. Thanks Sheen

Lambchopssocks

This app gets my store lots of great reviews. It's easy to use for both me and the customer. The dedicated SEO page was easy to install with the help from Support. Allen was very helpful and quick, he talked me through it and it was done in a few minutes.

Ballina Printers

Great customer service via Live Chat. Don helped by installing Yotpo on the new Dawn 2.0 theme in less than 20 minutes. Great help - fast and working straight off the bat - thanks Don.

NATURENEW

Jo was very polite and the best part he fixed my issue. The reviews were showing up in two different places. Amazing!

Econic One

Great features in terms of product reviews, website widgets and social proof. The great customer support is a bonus