Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Wisdom Supply Co.

Can't tell you how incredibly accomodating and helpful Yotpo has been with the installation process for our store. Their support team is so responsive and so great. I love how Yotpo looks, how customizable it is on the front end and how informative the analytics are on the backend. It's easy to collect reviews and upload old reviews from a CSV file. I'm just mad that we didn't know about Yotpo from the inception of our online store. I highly recommend.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for such a glowing review! We're really happy to know you're up and running smoothly, and we're excited about the road ahead.

EOS Footwear

Best support! Josephine was really helpful and manage all our expectations. I definitely recommend it.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're pretty big fans of Josephine as well!

Silkkin

The platform is great and the customer service even better! Liezel was super helpful and even helped me set everything up on the website. This woman deserves a raise, she did it all so well and so quickly! I will also now install YOTPO on my other websites.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! We're so happy Liezel was able to help get you set up quickly and we'll definitely pass on your compliments.

Ketoliv

Amazing app, but even better is the service. If you have a problem, they will help (24/h i think?). They have helped me in a way, that I had to ask how they can manage their customer service to good/fast.

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is amazing. It help my store to get more sales and reviews. I recommend it to everyone. I Congratulate to all the team for your support. Thank you

October 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and already seeing results!

Mat's Hot Shop

Amazing app and the best support i've had so far! I don't generally write reviews but ive recently migrated from squarespace to shopify and yotpo helped so much with setting up the reviews. I couldn't have done it without the support from Josephine, thank you! Had it active for 24hrs and ive already got amazing reviews coming in from customers, love this app.

A Little Pillow Company

I just upgraded from the free account to their Prime level. Had a few questions about using some of the new features and decided to use chat to get them squared away. Very impressed with how helpful the agent was - and how quickly and clearly my questions were answered. Thanks YOTPO.

October 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to be a part of your growing brand.

RunwayCurls

I have had the free version of this app for quite some time and never really took the time to explore it. Today I upgraded and began chatting with a consultant who was so helpful and so amazing and literally just took our website to a whole other level. This app is truly amazing and i know will help push sales drastically. Everyone needs this on their store it is worth every dollar!!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're loving Yotpo!

Design A Stone

I just installed yotpo and they have been so helpful by having amazing customer service! Highly recommend!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're pretty big fans of our customer service too!

Home Apparel Online

i am getting the best out of it as automatic email review is the best part and i got one 5 star review already , highly recommended, good customer support

October 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're really happy to hear you're loving Yotpo and that you're already seeing results!