Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

CycleBoard

Eunice and Mark we excellent. Still figuring out some issues with old broken urls, but they have been super helpful and responsive. Should give them a raise, or at least a pizza for lunch. Have had a great experience with Yotpo and look forward to future integrations and features. Thanks, the Cycleboard Team.

biddie

I love this app so far! Customer support is excellent and Manny really helped me out to sort some coding - fast and quick responses, very friendly. My reviews look fab!

Zak Zakka

James was here to help me for the new setting. It made me very easy to do it, thanks so much! Very pleased with the service

Ease Boutique

The chat people were extremely helpful! They took an hour of their time to answer all my questions because I do not know how to do coding or anything like that but they were so kind and very very helpful! highly recommend.

Cranberry Card Company

Great app for product reviews, clear and concise. Had great help from Junalou whereby nothing was too much trouble. Thank you

Little Guerlet

Very good App with an excellent customer support !
I had the opportunity to go through their chat support and I received a very quick respond ! Gimbert directly helped me and quickly solved my problem. Thanks again Gimbert :)

XtreamRC

Amazing support. I got my resolution in few seconds. Onboarding and installation were breezing-fast, Junalou helped in the process, Highly recommended. They have all kinds of plans, even free plans for starters. And the widget works perfectly fine.

GetUrns

This is a great app for anyone who takes collecting reviews as a priority. They also extremely responsive with their customer service support. Especially Junalou, thank you for all the attentive help you provide. Cheers!

DJEEG'N

It's a great app. So happy with the set up, so simple and easy. I just had a little hard time with the places I put the code (I am not good at coding), thankfully the chat room was there and Junalou was able to help me. He was so fast, understood me very well and so helpful. I will definitely recommend the app.

Bee Sting Cosmetics

Very efficient service on chat provided by Anne, Resolved my issue quickly and provided detailed and accurate information.
thanks