Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

21 - 30 of 2096 reviews

Findlavender.com

Great support and FAST! Looking forward to hire more services from Yotpo.

Our site is showing the reviews just like we wanted and customers can now benefit from them now.

Keep up the good work!

That’s Smoooth

It does as it claims. Could be more user friendly for non-techies BUT Support Staff is great. Josehine E. understood my lack of skills and patiently and skillfully resolved my issues. Also appreciate that it integrates so well with Social, SEO, etc. Best Reviews program I have found.

Strand Builder

Customer service is at the highest level, and they get things done QUICKLY! Interface is easy to use and edit to personalize for your own store.

DA SPOT NYC

I have only had the app for less than 24 hours and already received 7 positive reviews from our customers. I was having trouble installing the widget on my own, but Josephine was super helpful. She installed everything including adding reviews to my collection page. Now our site looks even more credible. Love this all and the quick and professional customer service! Thanks Josephine!

Kids Who Shine

I've just started using the Yotpo App and was struggling with code and had some social questions. Leizel really helped me get the answers I needed and put the code where it needed to be and explained how and why it was in that location.

NanoGlow Academy

Just started with the app. waiting to see the effect it will have on our reviews. gave 4 starts because so far so good and customer service were amazing and very responsive. i think prices are very high!

Fantastic Finger Guides

As soon as I started setting up the review system on my shopify account, Yotpo reached out to me via chat and I was able to more easily get up and going. Off to a great start!

Deerieo Natural Skincare Solutions

Amazing support - Diane went above and beyond to help me with my requests. Very happy with the service and the app.

Elevé Cosmetics

GREAT APP! We needed help installing the stars on our collection page - it was done within 5 minutes of contacting chat. Amazing customer service!

The Skin Boutique

I just started using this app for reviews. I had a minor issue with installation but Yotpo was great and sorted it all out for me very quickly. The reviews look great on the website!