Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

SWEDEdishcloths.com

Yotpo is very deceiving. We have numerous shipments we make for sample orders (zero dollar), and numerous wholesale orders to hundreds of national chain outlets, where there is NO email provided for the orders. Yotpo charges you for fulfilled orders, not per emails sent for reviews, thus, you will be overcharged for every order you process. I discussed them charging based on email requests for reviews, and they stated they would implement that, that was 4 months ago. I have given up as I run out of "fulfillment credits", not requested review credits halfway through every month. Buyer beware! We have finally given up on Yotpo in lieu of a better review app that works better with google product reviews and charges based on their performance, not based on your fulfilled orders. If you choose to be charged for your fulfilled orders, even if half of those have no interaction with Yotpo at all, then feel free, otherwise, find another review app that charges you on their actual performance. Its like a marketing company telling you that their bill will be based on your overall sales only and not the effectiveness of their marketing. Its very deceptive.

RosesAndBear

This is a scam. They say its "FREE" but once you install it, it costs $199 just for a basic plan lmao

February 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate your feedback and would love to help sort this out. Clavyl, our support team leader, has already reached out and confirmed you weren't billed for any unwarranted charges as you were using our Free plan. It also sounds like you may be referencing two different pricing plans, so I wanted to share a little bit about our pricing structure: our pricing packages are meant to scale with our customers whether they just launched their site or are 30+ years in the making. So, we offer a free plan, then if you choose to upgrade at any point, the next step is our Growth plan that scales with order quantity starting from $30/month. Please feel free to let Clavyl know if we can help you choose a package that's a good fit for your needs or if we can help out in any other way.

TOPGRILLZ™

they charged me 29$ right away
FOR THAT PRICE, NOT WORTH IT
IM PISSED OFF I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN ROBBED AND I DONT LIKE OTHERS TO TAKE MY MONEY AND GIVE ME NO VALUE IN RETURN

June 30, 2020

Firstly, we want to apologize for any negative experience you may have had with us. We're constantly reevaluating our pricing model to try to give each and every business the right package in terms of price + service. Secondly, we have recently updated our pricing model to be more flexible - you can find more information on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from just $19/month up to $249 a month.

If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to assist you further and have 24/7 support for any questions or issues that might come up. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.

Smash Nation

DON'T USE THIS APP! I used this App about half year,and when i want to remove it from our store, the app no working after i remove it from my shopify admin,but the app's widgets and products customer review form still sticky there,we contact the support team a few times,they do nothing.we have to follew help centre guide to try clear the Comment out the related code in theme.liquid,we can't find nothing.they remove it after about three weeks when we feedback to shopify,it is terrible.

June 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience.

Upon receiving this review, we tried to reach out. If you would like to get in touch, we'd be happy to help. Our support team is available 24/7. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review, we really do appreciate it.

Devobunch

For the price it's not worth it. There are other apps that offer everything this one does and more at half the price of even their lowest plan. I signed up for a pro plan and I still couldn't remove their logo from the review .
I CAN'T REMOVE APP????

July 28, 2019

Hey Devobunch,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Regarding the features available on each of our Yotpo plans, we have listed these in the Yotpo admin and on our website. I would be happy to help ensure you have all of the features available on your plan set up correctly to use and enjoy!

I have reached out by email to see if I can help assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with Yotpo.

In the meantime, thank you again for your feedback and I hope we are able to help resolve these issues for you.

Best,

Melanie - Customer Care

Performance Fuel and Nutrition

Pretty terrible overall definitely looking into a better service. If you sign up for the minimum plan and ever want to a free plan beware they cancel a lot of features you had on the free plan.

June 6, 2019

Hey Performance Fuel and Nutrition,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback!

Best,

Melanie - Customer Care

Nature Queen

Terrible app. We used them until we reached their limit, then we cannot have any more reviews and have to move to their Premium plan, which is ~$7000/year. It's so ridiculous, almost bait and switch kind of practice. No thanks, we would rather use an app that has transparent pricing and do not use this kind of practice.

April 8, 2019

Dear Nature Queen,

Thanks so much for your feedback. Our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to discuss the right fit for you.

Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you would like to get in touch, we would be glad to assist you further.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Graphic Display

For the price it's not worth it. There are other apps that offer everything this one does and more at half the price of even their lowest plan. I signed up for a pro plan and I still couldn't remove their logo from the review widgets on my website. I understand they want to advertise their business but I really don't want another brand all over my store.

I also kept running into issues with their Facebook integrations, and apparently even with a pro plan I'm only allowed to connect my social media to Facebook and Twitter. I don't know how much you need to pay to connect to Instagram and others...

Uploading reviews from other sources is impossible. They want you to put each review into their CSV file... which if anyone has ever messed with CSV it's time consuming to say the least and I have over 700 reviews to add. There's no way I have time for that.

They have some nice features, but like I said way overpriced considering other's offer the same package for way less. I had their lowest plan for $29 a month, they would only send out 50 review request emails (I pay $15 a month for unlimited with another company), I kept running into an error every time I tried to use their Facebook functions, I couldn't connect my other social media accounts, reviewers can't upload their own images to reviews (even with a pro plan!), importing reviews from other sources is impossible, and good luck trying to fine out how to contact support from your dashboard or the help page.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We've recently spruced up our pricing model -- growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) range from $19 to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to discuss the right fit for you. You can learn more about pricing on our site. We reached out, feel free to get back to us if you'd like to chat. Thank you again for your feedback.

Well Khempt

Reached out to support with a simple question I am unable to find the answer to on their "help" forums. It's been three days and no response. Thankfully I am using their free version, but I wonder if the service is any better if you're paying? Definitely not a good first impression. I would be weary spending money on this app when their support team does not seem responsive.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We've recently improved our support capacity -- our support agents are now available to all of our users 24/7. Additionally, you're always welcome to reach out to our Help Center directly at helpcenter@yotpo.com and describe the issue there. Once again - thanks for sharing your feedback and helping us improve.

My Site Plan

Don't do it!! If only I had read all of the negative reviews before getting roped in. They now have me stuck in a $10k/yr contract and are trying to squeeze me for more money just because I have localized my international stores with the proper .ca .com.au .com.uk etc....I can get most of the features with other review companies such as stamped.io for under $100/month. I'll have to wait out my contract and then figure out how to get my reviews all transferred if possible. WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE!!