Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Norse Interiors

I'm super happy with Yotpo. I've been a user for years and recommend it to everyone! Great support as well.

Cool-kido.com

Best customer support ever! The app is great both for ecommer and for customers. For us was easy to install, the integration with facebook and google works perfect, no need for manual work. For customers is very friendly to write a review and rate.
Customer support I got from Junalo was more that I could ask for. Prompt, great ideas and suggestions, immediately execution. Yotpo is the best!

Fondo

I needed help integrating my reviews into our Shopify store product listings and Don did a fantastic job. He was knowledgeable, helpful and super friendly. The on demand customer service for this App is great!

Angie Watts

This app is one of the best out. Customer service is top notch and I love that you are able to do a live chat at anytime and receive help. Great app!

Wonderfully Made Apparel

Don was amazing! I loved this app and when I needed help I was amazed that their customer support is even better than the product. What a great product and amazing team they have working for them.

Pretty Cheeky Cosmetics

Really appreciate the ease of use and implementation of yotpo to our store. Manny from the support team provided solutions instantly to meet our specific requirements and supported us on every step.
Thank you so much for your assistance and the great customer experience!

MAUBY

The app is good at what it's supposed to do, but I ran into quite a few bumps when installing it but the customer service chat was really helpful in figuring out my issues and finally I can breathe a sigh of relief that it's working correctly on our site. Two of their support assistants, Junalou and Kate, were super helpful and were able to solve all my problems and support while I added and removed a bunch of backend code that made no sense to me. Yay for it finally working

Virginia City Motorcycle Company

I used the Chat function right from my app and Anne knew exactly where to go to fix the problem, she got the widget installed on my theme without hesitation. It looks great! and the service was fast and easy. Thank you

Summer Forever Beachwear & Accessories Turkish Towels

I have been using the free version of this app for a while now. I believe it helped me collect more reviews by sending follow up e-mails to customers and having a third party collect these reviews increases the reliability. I needed help today and Junalou made my day by a clever approach to my problem and saved me precious time. Very patient, helpful and kind. End result was over my expectations. Thank you so much Junalou and YOTPO.

LA BORSETTA™

I use Yotpo to have star reviews under my products, however, I do not understand anything from coding and I did not manage to properly install it! Yotpo team resolved my issue for 10 minutes and now everything is working perfectly! Amazing service and I love the app!