Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

THEBROWNPAPERBAG.NET

We LOVE Yotpo. This app is a Godsend for Shopifers. Great customer service and smart updates keeps Yotpo ahead of its competition. And did we mention - it's free!

Beginning Boutique

I received fantastic support from Dov and in one week we have already generated 400+ reviews :) Thanks!

Extend 360

Really great app. The best part for me was how simple it was to implement... I had been putting off the set up waiting for an afternoon with a lot of hours, but it didn't take long at all. I am really impressed with the features and how it integrates into the store look seamlessly. Thanks!

Let's Journey into Fashion

I wish I found this app when I first opened my store, I just love it!!! I even installed all the other features they offer with it, THIS IS A MUST GET APP!! Best app on Shopify!!

Smartdroid

Yotpo has improved so much! I tried it a couple of months ago and wasn't impressed. I gave it another go recently and found it's been hugely improved. I'm talking about the product features and the customer service as well. Dave has been great answering my questions promptly, under 24 hrs. Well done and keep it up! Check out our site for our customers' reviews: www.smartdroid.co.nz.

Madison & Mulholland Collection

What a great tool! love that these reviews are verified by buyers, so it's honest reporting!

Mermaid Tails by Applejack Apparel

Yotpo has impressed me like no other Shopify app I've used- we currently have 52 reviews on our store, and they definitely boost our credibility.... I love that I have the option to communicate reviewers directly. I feel this app delivered on its promise- to generate a lot of reviews effortlessly. Thank you!!

LimeTrace

Great app. Very useful for driving traffic to my website. Highly recommended!

Simply Superheroes

I've now clocked in 50 product reviews for my website thanks to Yotpo. It's a great app to have that's a no-brainer for your website.

kenkotea

Quality app, the free option seems fine for a small business. Just waiting for the reviews to roll in now!