Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Curly Heaven

Amazing app! I have been using YotPo for several years, it's a great way to show reviews from real customers, it provides them with a sense of trust that leads to sales. Customer service is also always on point, everytime I have a question or concern it gets handled on a timely manner, huge thank you to Junalou for providing me with great assistance.

Fantasyusb

Got helped to install review widgets on the new store theme, one of the support agents really did a good job to manually install them for me and explained what it's for. In the end, my new store looks professional and neat, thanks for her help.

Popped.NYC

After several months using the app I am getting used to it. I was having a tough time with the DIY but I just used the Help Desk and Junalou was amazing. Helped solve my issue plus made a suggestion which I had completely forgot was something I really wanted to do. Can't wait to see the results.

Kitchen Knife Co.

I was having some trouble using the app so i contacted them via chat. Mark was super helpful and he got out of his way to make sure that my problem got solved. I had another chat the next day with James C was very helpful as well. He helped me a lot with my website and also went out of his way in order for my problem to be solved. Overall, great experience from this amazing team

crescent bleu

A Shopify expert suggested this app. I am liking it so far. App integration set up was so easy to follow, no coder needed. I had sales on a previous platform before Shopify, so I've utilized Yotpo chat support when importing them and for help with other learning curves. The reviews look nice on the page. I feel confident this is going to greatly benefit my business over time.

Duebest

Really loving this app! Easy to use and when I had some questions, Ed from the support team went above and BEYOND! He was so helpful and such a pleasure to work with! He quickly address my needs regarding the review widget and even offered to help customize my product page so customers can easily see and/or rate our products! Thanks again Ed!!

ThriftIt co.

I've been using Yopto reviews for a little under a month now and I absolutely LOVE IT. My store is pretty new so I'm still trying to understand things and just get things right, and the support has been great! They are literally always there and reply in seconds. I'm especially really grateful for Junalou from the support team. I have contacted support before but this time was different because, even after helping me fix what was wrong, this person actually recommended review features I can add to the website and even went ahead to help me implement them. Thank you again, Junalou. You're the best!

HugeSupplements

We have been using Yotpo for 2 years now and absolutely love it. It works flawlessly and is very professional. The support team is the best, they will help you with all of your issues! Keep on going guys.

Maxx Recover

I used another reviews app but I switched to Yotpo and the customer service was unbelievably helpful and easy. Thanks to Ed for being a part of a kick ass support team

FaithBeautyCollection

I had a problem with my reviews tab and Junalou was nice enough to help me with it and showed me how to fix the problem and everything