Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

A Little Pillow Company

I just upgraded from the free account to their Prime level. Had a few questions about using some of the new features and decided to use chat to get them squared away. Very impressed with how helpful the agent was - and how quickly and clearly my questions were answered. Thanks YOTPO.

October 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to be a part of your growing brand.

RunwayCurls

I have had the free version of this app for quite some time and never really took the time to explore it. Today I upgraded and began chatting with a consultant who was so helpful and so amazing and literally just took our website to a whole other level. This app is truly amazing and i know will help push sales drastically. Everyone needs this on their store it is worth every dollar!!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're loving Yotpo!

Design A Stone

I just installed yotpo and they have been so helpful by having amazing customer service! Highly recommend!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're pretty big fans of our customer service too!

Home Apparel Online

i am getting the best out of it as automatic email review is the best part and i got one 5 star review already , highly recommended, good customer support

October 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're really happy to hear you're loving Yotpo and that you're already seeing results!

X NIHILO

The app is easy to use and straight to the point, the customer service is also very helpful and fast response.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

GLOWGEAR

I use this app to collect reviews.I was having trouble setting it up and adding widgets to my site but the Yotpo team's support services are great! Anne and Mary Ann did may set up for me completely. I've had some apps that totally refuse just because I'm on their free plan but not Yotpo. Will definitely be a loyal paying customer as the business grows. Thank you so much Yotpo!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear our customer service was able to fix your issues and get you up and running smoothly!

VaporState

Installation was a breeze with fantastic support, Leizel Ann D. assisted us and was very helpful with our many questions and request to get Yotpo working perfectly for our business. Already we're seeing great results by having this app integrated to our Shopify, highly recommend Yotpo.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're really happy to hear you're already seeing positive results with Yotpo.

Buffalo Scents

Have been using Yotpo for some time now for my ecommerce site: https://buffaloscents.com. Nice features if you are driving a lot of sales.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're already seeing results with Yotpo!

ivansherbs

great customer service hands down. Cordial, complete, polite, and helpful. Wouldn;t let me go unti the issue was solved

October 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service! We'll definitely let them know.

Modeoutlet

great app, and amazing customer support.. they helped me out thought their online chat in 5 minutes. I can highly recommend it

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear our customer service was helpful and that you're running smoothly now.