Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

DJEEG'N

It's a great app. So happy with the set up, so simple and easy. I just had a little hard time with the places I put the code (I am not good at coding), thankfully the chat room was there and Junalou was able to help me. He was so fast, understood me very well and so helpful. I will definitely recommend the app.

Bee Sting Cosmetics

Very efficient service on chat provided by Anne, Resolved my issue quickly and provided detailed and accurate information.
thanks

CALLYS - CH

Ed did a phenomenal job helping me troubleshoot an issue I was having with customization of the app on my website. Thanks for all your help Ed!

The Groomed Man Co.

Fast, responsive and very helpful. Provided quick and easy information to help resolve my issue. Thanks for your help!

QWIN

Awesome support! Sheen was able to get direct help on our page and remedy an issue we were having with a complex template.

Fuchsmarkt

#UPDATE 10.05.2021 - I had another issue and the Yotpo-Team is just amazing! Especially Don who helped me with an irregular request. He did his best and I'm waiting for the results now. These people are great and will do their best to help you. Many Thanks !!! #1stREVIEW - Very helpful support! Anne is the best ;-) She solved all my issues and now everything is perfect. Thanks a lot again!

Plantation Blue Coffee

Great experience and support so far. Gimbert assist to make sure that everything was set up correctly to take advantage of all the features.

BukiBaby

Amazing app for verified reviews, super easy to set up and use and they have great customer service. Five stars

Peco Bag

Such great service from the start that also wasn't robotic responses like other help chats. Helped to add the widget installation onto my shopify site. Thanks again for your great help.

Goodspread

Yotpo and Don specifically, have set a very high mark when it comes to great service. I highly recommend Yotpo not only for their technology, but for their people.