Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

AIMAMA

Jo is super helpful in helping me installe the app to a new theme, same as other 2-3 Yotpo customer service staffs that I asked help for. I'm very nice and instructed me to work out a solution to my question.

Sugar Plum Baby

This is an amazing app! But what is more amazing is the 24 / 7 customer service. I have had issues across several stores and they are always there and always fix what is usually user error lol

Keeo Packaging

The app is the best for collecting and sorting reviews! I have also upgraded to the Growth Plan where I can add a Reviews Carousel on the home page and product page, works like a charm!

TheLawTog® Shop

Seemless process and amazing CS! They've been extremely helpful in not only getting our system up but also answering my thousand questions.

alaskagold

So far, so good. Chat rep Eunice helped migrate our reviews from a WooCommerce store to Shopify Yotpo. Chat support was easy and responsive. Thank

Ultra Seller Shoes

I am really satisfied with Ed, we had a problem with the reviews, and he just solved my problem.....

Steve Costi's Seafood

Great app that captures customer reviews. The support team were super helpful, I spoke with Kaiser who helped make sure it is setup correctly.

WINEHOLIQ

Kaiser at support was tremendously helpful with installing widget to my 2.0 store theme. It was nice to get instant support at midnight while building my site. Well done!

ARENA TEAMWEAR

Loving this app - Jeorge was super helpful getting me sorted with the carousel. Thanks! Looking forward to getting to use all the features.

Land of the Kiwis

Super helpful. I've had so many questions today and Ronel was a big help. They also helped me to install some code on my website that I couldn't understand. I'm very impressed!