Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

41 - 50 of 2097 reviews

AUMI 4

A very helpful app with great support. Recommend to everyone who need an easy way to build a social proof

Creative Kind Shop

As soon as I installed Yotpo, reviews started pouring in! Within a few days, I upgraded so that I could install the slider. The team very quickly responded to help me install it and customize the coding for an optimal display.

The Spoonless Witch

This app is literally the best app I have used on all my time on Shopify. It is so easy for your customers to use, they love it too! The support team is incredible, I sent them an email and they literally put my whole site together for me. I wish I could leave 10 stars! Thank you so much Yotpo!!

LIMITED77

I use this on my website limited77.com. I am very happy with my choice. Also support team is amazing, just shoot them email. They are super helpful

BALI Lash

Update, I keep trying to get them to resolve the issue of the reviews not populating into the product reviews app. Continue to lose sales because of lack of social proof.

App is great when it works and you have a native free shopify theme, however the support speed is lacking. I will update my review once my issues are resolved.

For one, there is a discrepancy between the Yotpo orders and actual orders placed in my shopify, I have no way of knowing which orders have been sent emails.

I've asked a time sensitive email twice to their support, and have been now waiting over 36 hours for a response.

It seems the response time for questions is 24-48 hours, which is rather slow considering orders are being place through our shopify stores at all hours of the day.

OTIS Craft Collective

Yotpo autonomously chose to send emails to our customers on our behalf before we had even finished setting up the app. We hadn't completed the process yet because we were still vetting whether or not it was a good fit for us. It was very unprofessional of them and I would encourage anyone else considering Yotpo to be tread carefully before installing this app.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a more positive experience.

As part of our efforts to generate the most reviews for our customers, we offer 200 extra orders to get new users started in the best way possible. We understand this offer isn't right for everyone and are taking it into consideration as we move forward. Our team has reached out to you to assist with your further. Thank you again -- we really do appreciate it.

Guti Romero

They are amazing. Excellent service. quickly and helpful.
The best for sure, highly recommended.
Thank you.

Detailing Shed

Yotpo support are a 5 star to me Sheen Updated my Theme helped me and completed all tasks Flawless

La Paloma

This app is great! I had trouble installing it and their customer service team went into the back end and took care of everything very quickly. I've been very happy.

GeGeBirdnest

Pretty straight forward set up, and in case you need it, the hero support peeps are here to help very quickly! Really happy with their support (thanks Josephine!), highly recommend!