Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Pamela Wasabi

These guys are amazing! Always willing to help! They help me installed code more than once, and have the patience to understand my concern. Super recommend their app!

Chloe Dao

I signed up for the Growth Plan as we are a Small Business and it's been amazing so far. The Customer Service is amazing! Diane helped me solve all my concerns and they were a lot haha. She was extremely nice and helpful. Worth every penny!

Malik Instruments

Overall a fantastic experience.

I was a little apprehensive at first regarding the charges and how they can scale quite high but YotPo is very professional in what they do and takes care to ensure that the review app works perfectly through your site.

In my opinion, a very good app to use especially if you don't have a trained developer on hand, as the YotPo team can help with a number of things.

Mary Ann from support was especially helpful.

BuyitCBD.com

Yotpo's customer service is excellent. I am no coder but I have had a few problems which needed coding and they fixed them without hassle. I appreciate their efforts in keeping my shop up and running smoothly.

V&YOU

Had a problem that reviews were not showing on the site, turns out we had a duplicated account, contacted support chat and they fixed the issue with no fuss and amalgamated both accounts. Support is excellent

EZGARD™

We have installed the Yotpo App and we love it. Leizel Ann was awesome in helping set it up to tailor to our needs. Now our great customer reviews are pouring in. Thanks Yotpo and Leizel Ann for a great product and a great job.

GolfCenter.fr

Good app, excellent customer service. Leizel from the team help me on each step and the app works now perfectly.

Litto Store

Just added Yotpo yesterday and as I had questions regarding setup, customer service was amazing. I was helped by Elven, and was able to get all of my questions answered. Can't wait to get all the features set up on my store!

Deeto

Great customer support and attention to detail from their team. The jump between the free plan and paid plan is pretty huge, so that might be an issue for us, but a great product.

MyOwnDynasty Collection

So far I've been loving it. I needed help recently and I received the best customer service. Jo Lorenz is awesome. Answered all my questions , helped with everthing I asked for and did it with great calmness even though I was asking for a million and 1 things. It was great working with you. Thank you!

September 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy you've had such a positive experience with our customer service.