Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Hilma

Using Yotpo has been great for our store. The interface is very easy to navigate and the customer service, particularly James, is always very responsive and helpful!

nicestuffclothing.com

Ronel helped me get my star rating set up. Asked the right questions and guided me through and completed the task very quickly. Great service.

Happy Bath Day

Had some problem associated with plugins. The support agent Ed helped me quickly solved it real fast. Great experience!

Pixies Gardens

I used this app, I am happy with this, all good features and most preferable app.
Step by step guidance and excellent support. Thanks

Urban Nomads

We switched to a new theme and needed help reinstalling the widget. The team was so helpful and responsive. Took less than 24 hours and all our reviews are back on the site customized to our branding, exactly as they were.

Daily Ritual Apothecary

Love working with Yotpo! They have amazing customer service and a really easy-to-use system. I love that they do everything from reviews, social connecting, and a points system.

duke and daisy

Super helpful customer service! They quickly attended to my issue and helped me out. I'm pretty picky but they were very patient

Lobalol

Rilu was super helpful. He helped resolve my issue. It was a five star experience with Rilu. Thank you!

MicroDerm

The support team is always ready to help you out, great customer service! Had a slight issue with adding the widgets because I was using an app for customizing my product page and they found a way around it.

Elastique Athletics

We've only just downloaded Yotpo and already the customer support has been great. Junalou quickly helped me answer a question about transferring existing customer reviews from another app and shared instructions for doing so. Look forward to seeing the rest of the app's offerings and helpful support.