Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Oxalis Apothecary

Great customer service, fast and extremely helpful! So far we are very happy with our experience. Would recommend!

October 6, 2019

Hi there! We're so excited to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and give us feedback. Glad to hear we're hitting the mark and you're enjoying Yotpo!

Master Networks Store

Jenny from support fixed the issue I accidentally created within a day! She found the problem from behind the scenes and corrected it very quickly!

October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for writing a review and giving us feedback. Glad to hear our support team was able to help!

OMORFIE

Good app and great customer service too. Thanks a lot for your help, Eric! Would definitely recommend.

October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for writing a review and giving us feedback. Glad to hear we're hitting the mark and you're enjoying Yotpo!

Stay Up Movement

These guys are awesome! Did a bunch of work that they didn't have to do and didn't even ask questions, just did it!

I would totally recommend this app! Use it@

October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for writing a review. Our customer support team is always there and happy to help! Glad to hear we're hitting the mark and you're enjoying Yotpo!

Peace Out Inc

Their support team is very responsive and turns around our issues quickly. Thank you for all the help, Yotpo!

October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Glad to hear we're hitting the mark on customer support and you're enjoying Yotpo!

DogshionNova

Great app, Great service... I love the new live chat support option, when I have an issue I get helped pretty quickly and effectively.

October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for writing a review and giving us feedback. We're really happy to hear you're using and enjoying live chat support- our team is always there and happy to help. Glad to hear we're hitting the mark and you're enjoying Yotpo!

Caballero Wear

Yotpo has been not only amazing from a customer support stand point, but their product is awesome. It has help our business grow because of it! If you are looking for a review platform, you've got the best right here!

October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for writing a review and giving us feedback. We're really happy to hear you had a positive experience with our support team and are seeing the benefits of Yotpo!

Motool Inc

Feb T. was very responsive and imported my reviews quickly- even on a Sunday! Great service and the product has been very stable and pretty much set it and forget it. Excellent!

October 6, 2019

Thank you so much for writing a review and giving us feedback. Our team is always there and happy to help. Glad to hear we're hitting the mark on customer support and service & you're enjoying Yotpo!

REVOQ Watches

A must-have app for nowadays e-commerce and amazing customer service! They helped me a lot wiht my lack of coding.

October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for writing a review and giving us feedback. Happy to hear we're hitting the mark on customer support and service!

Embri Shop

Bernard offered incredible service for an entire hour! Not only did he take care of what we needed for embrishop.com but he provided recommendations I had not thought of. Great app. Great service.

October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for writing a review and giving us feedback. Our team is always there and happy to help make sure you're getting the best out of our service. Glad to hear we're hitting the mark and you're enjoying Yotpo!