Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

ShopMyWishLists

Customer service team was great! CS team answered all my questions to integrate the appropriate features on my website. I would definitely advise everyone to use them.

Mojo Snacks

Best Customer Service Team :) Very prompt and helped me resolve all issues in no time. I just wish YotPo allowed integrating reviews from Amazon.

marinakala

I changed my theme and the reviews disappeared. I sent and email about and they explained how to make it work, but didn't work. They log in in my Shopify (with permission) and solved the problem in a span of couple hours. Super helpful!! Excellent support!! I'm amazed. Thanks

1 Hot Diva LLC

Great app and wonderful customer service. Mary Ann is such a gem! From beginning to end she exceeded my expectations by going above and beyond.

Cocoblossa

The support agent of YOTPO is perfect they are helping you with everything you need that's so helpful. Thank you, Bernard. I highly recommend that app because it's clean and pro.

Skinbuzz

Really great and fast customer service. I needed some code added to my theme and they were on it! Thank you !

WATE LIVING

The best service. They go above and beyond. Mary Ann has helped me from start to finish and keeps on going beyond expectations. Great app and better customer service .

Elisamama

This app works really well with no issues. They have a super responsive customer service. Was able to get my Etsy reviews transferred over relatively quickly. Thank you, Mary!

ALATURC

The application is very easy to use and does its job very well. I collect the reviews, the emails are automated and I can moderate according to the relevance of the reviews.

The customer service is very reactive, I contacted them twice and Josephine kindly helped me with my problem.

I highly recommend it!

King Ari Cosmetics

I had some issues with installing initially that frustrated me. But Mary Ann took care of it and now my site is flawless. Thank you!