Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Chelsea King Inc.

Amazing support experience!!! Thank you very much, Josephine! So appreciated all your assistance with integrating Yotpo features!

Atheria

The app itself is a great product. The support is even better. thanks for all the fast and easy support!

The chat support was able to quickly solve all my issues with integration.

Pure & Coco

Incredible app to level up your customer service. Easy to install and their tech department is helpful, knowledgable, and thorough. Highly recommend!

Smoothly

Great customer service from Leizel D! He helped us really good. Everything looks awesome now. Thanks!

Elia Lingerie

Awesome custom service, Leizel was super helpful and our issue was resolved in less than 24h ! Thank you so much

Sanojtape

Works fine and easy to install! But it is too expensive. Everything cost, if you would like ratings on your Google Shopping Ads it starts from USD 249/month. Now looking to move over to other apps that are more cost effective. A bit of lack from support also..

Ace Of Spades Vapes

I used this app so that i could show new and old reviews of my products! Jo assisted me in installing the app correctly so that it appeared on my website! Thank You Jo!!!

Altai Gear Singapore

I like its friendly & effective support and the app is easy to use, it offers many free features so we can do a lot of things without paying first!

Bee's Knees Knee Pads

Yotpo is cool, but this rating is for Paul specifically. He helped me transfer my reviews from my old website, and I was a pain, but he was patient, kind and helpful. I LOVE YOU, PAUL!

Unrefined Riches

Awesome app! I had some difficulties at first, but later on the support helped me.
Would definetly recommend.