Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Destination Gold Detectors

We really appreciate the technical support we got from Diane, yesterday! With these fixes, we are now enjoying Yotpo and discovering new possibilities that we were not aware of before. Thank you!!! Your help truly stands out since as of lately we have been left hanging by several other app providers.

October 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running and seeing results!

Spice Pots

Yotpo is perfect for gathering reviews for our products. The customer service team are quick and helpful too, and, most recently, Leizel Ann D. in Yotpo Growth Support was quick to respond with great advice.

October 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

Clean Hippies

Amazing service. Diane , who helped me out, was wonderful installing the code I didn´t know how to. Great service!

October 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We'll pass on your kind words to Diane.

Bumpalicious Skincare

The service of Yotpo is great! Their technical support helped me perfectly when I needed it and fixed my problem.

October 4, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service!

Elevate

Customer service is so much better than most apps you will add on Shopify. They are attentive and will help you install/implement their product without needing a fancy coder or developer. As a small non-profit, this is huge! I'm a "wear many hats" kind of person, and so trying to add one more thing into my website can make me feel dizzy by end of day. Appreciate their willingness to install. Great product, highly recommend.

8 Organics

Yotpo is by far the best app and superior customer service on Shopify. Leizel and Bernard have assisted our team several times in establishing our reviews, and they have over delivered and outperformed on every occasion. Having five-star reviews where customers can see the ratings makes all the difference, and as a brand creator, there is no better compliment than having a customer refer our product in this way. Thank you Yotpo, we look forward to growing with you. Shivangi

October 1, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and seeing results. We're excited to be a part of your growing brand!

Gym Hun

I am so impressed with their customer service and support. I required help with the app and very quickly Josephine got in touch to help. She was great!! Thanks so much!!

September 30, 2020

Thank you for the glowing review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Discounthuntingshop

I am using this app to help my store gather reviews from my customers. Every time I have a question about a feature within my store regarding the reviews, YOTPO is on top of it immediately. They know exactly what they are doing and do not waste any of your time!!

September 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

verde

This app has been great. I wanted to make a small modification to it for when our product reviews were sent, which at first seemed too difficult. But Jo persisted in trying to understand what it was I was after and was able to help me in the end. Really grateful thankyou Yotpo.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to know that you're up and running smoothly.

Dogbana

I decided to give Yotpo a try after reading all of the positive reviews. I am new to Shopify and I accidentally deleted a very important set of codes and I reached out to Yotpo via the Chat bubble for help. Josephine was very quick and super helpful. The customer service is amazing and I highly recommend this app because of all of the cool widget it offers. My store looks so much more professional now all thanks to Yotpo.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to be a part of your growing brand!