Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Steve Costi's Seafood

Great app that captures customer reviews. The support team were super helpful, I spoke with Kaiser who helped make sure it is setup correctly.

WINEHOLIQ

Kaiser at support was tremendously helpful with installing widget to my 2.0 store theme. It was nice to get instant support at midnight while building my site. Well done!

ARENA TEAMWEAR

Loving this app - Jeorge was super helpful getting me sorted with the carousel. Thanks! Looking forward to getting to use all the features.

Land of the Kiwis

Super helpful. I've had so many questions today and Ronel was a big help. They also helped me to install some code on my website that I couldn't understand. I'm very impressed!

Cico Collection

this app has helped me in retaining clients, get new ones due to reviews dropped. and when i needed assistance, the support team member was prompt and efficient, helped me transfer old reviews to my new site. Eunice was a life saver. definitely reccommend

StayTrueApparelCo.com

They helped explain the difference between the paid plans and free. I ended up signing up for both the SMS service and the upgraded Reviews app, and I'm confident both will generate more sales. The free Reviews app is what established my trust in yotpo.

First Honey

Eunice was very helpful - great customer service. She provided fast advice and support. Thanks for your help!

RadSwan

I really appreciate the CS, they are always available, nice and fast to provide a solution! Thanks Jo Lorenz and Howell for your help!

MiTierra.World

I cannot yet rate the app itself, but customer support has been amazing! Quick, dedicated...Mark did several customizations of my webpage.
Top!

Killer Merchandise - True Crime | Slasher Horror | Murder Mystery

I had a technical issue of my own doing! Super fast support and resolution. Very friendly and helpful