Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

51 - 60 of 1988 reviews

8 Organics

Yotpo is by far the best app and superior customer service on Shopify. Leizel and Bernard have assisted our team several times in establishing our reviews, and they have over delivered and outperformed on every occasion. Having five-star reviews where customers can see the ratings makes all the difference, and as a brand creator, there is no better compliment than having a customer refer our product in this way. Thank you Yotpo, we look forward to growing with you. Shivangi

October 1, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and seeing results. We're excited to be a part of your growing brand!

Gym Hun

I am so impressed with their customer service and support. I required help with the app and very quickly Josephine got in touch to help. She was great!! Thanks so much!!

September 30, 2020

Thank you for the glowing review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Discounthuntingshop

I am using this app to help my store gather reviews from my customers. Every time I have a question about a feature within my store regarding the reviews, YOTPO is on top of it immediately. They know exactly what they are doing and do not waste any of your time!!

September 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Dogbana

I decided to give Yotpo a try after reading all of the positive reviews. I am new to Shopify and I accidentally deleted a very important set of codes and I reached out to Yotpo via the Chat bubble for help. Josephine was very quick and super helpful. The customer service is amazing and I highly recommend this app because of all of the cool widget it offers. My store looks so much more professional now all thanks to Yotpo.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to be a part of your growing brand!

PUR Cold-Pressed

Amazing app, I wash using a previous app before and then moved to Yotpo. Extremely impressed with the entire system and the support is UNPARALLELED1

September 29, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're so happy to know you're loving Yotpo!

Madami Offical Store

Very good app! and the support is very helpful! quick reply my email and help me to fix the problem very Patient which is very important for business.

September 29, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

Pief Shop

Fantástica, la atención al cliente es maravillosa. Los correos están muy bien diseñados y los clientes contestan sin problema. Me gusta poco a poco iremos escalando a mejor cuenta.

October 1, 2020

Good4Me

fantastic service - always helpful and always attentive, really recommend yotpo they are great!!! super happy

September 29, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're pretty big fans of our customer service and we're happy to hear you are too!

Dear Soul

I'm just starting my online store with Shopify and the app looks super promising to boost my sales. Great customer service from the support team, who is helping me to scale my business.

Indica

I signed up with Yotpo and immediately needed help to maximize the app for my shopify store and the Mary Ann from the support team was unbelievably patient and helpful - she sorted everything out for me and did it in a timely manner!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're pretty big fans of Mary Ann too, and we'll pass on your compliments!